Finding Out?

It's been a few months now. Your best months actually. You were still with Jeff and you were happy. In those months, The Puppeteer found out about you and Jeff but hasn't told anyone. You were a little surprised Slender hasn't noticed yet.

It was your four month anniversary and you didn't know what to get Jeff. You sighed and thought. He was always talking about this new knife he wanted but you didn't have the money, but you thought of something sneaky you could do.

While Jeff was out getting your gift, you looked around the mansion for any money laying around that you could take. Slenders office was empty and you slowly walked in. You opened one of the drawers and you found quite a bit of money in there. You were a bit shocked by how much was in there.

After looking at all of it, you just took what you needed and it didn't even look like you took some. You smiled to yourself and quietly shut the drawer, then stood up. You looked toward the for to leave, only to see it was blocked by Slender.

"Why are you taking that much money, child?" You stared at him and thought of something, "Well.. Uh.. You know how Jeff's birthday is coming up right? Well he really wants this new knife and I thought I would get it got him!" You smiled but then frowned when he folded his arms, "Oh really? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you two are dating?" At first you froze but then acted like you were grossed out, "Dating Jeff? Slender you're really funny, why would I date.. That..?" You felt bad saying that but you knew it was the only way to get out of that mess.

Slender chuckled, "I had a feeling you two weren't dating. I just thought I heard someone talking about you two being together. I guess I misheard them." You smiled and nodded, "It's okay. So, are you okay with me taking the money?" He nodded and you before running out of the room, "Thank you!"

You ran up to your room and quickly shut the door. You sighed in relief but was still a little scared.

What if he actually did find out..?