Time

A few months went by and the two of you had been planning out the weeding, but also doing a lot of other things. Jeff started his normal killings again, you became a proxy once again since Slender was now okay with everything going on and everything was just very good. Everyone was happy. Except BEN that is. He still had an attitude with you and Jeff and was bitchy when you two asked him something about the weeding. He knew he had to get over it all and move on, but that most likely wasn't happening any time soon.

The weeding was now about four months away. Jeff had picked out a tux with Slender, surprise surprise, but you were still doing your best to find a wedding dress. You were thinking about Slender just making you one since he offered but, you didn't know just yet.

You were up in your room, on a computer you had gotten a while ago and was looking at some dresses to see if any grabbed your attention. None really did. You sighed in frustration and laid back on your bed. You stared up at your ceiling but then an alarm on your clock went off and you looked at it with a smile, "Jeff should be home any minuet now." Soon after you said that, you heard Smile bark, and someone open the door. Your smile grew, thinking it was Jeff. It was, but he wasn't alone.

You heard Smile yelp, like he was scared and he ran upstairs and into your room, right under your bed. Smile wasnt scared of anything so this got you worried. "(Y/N)~!" You heard a voice. It wasnt Jeffs or anyone else that you knew. It was deep, and demonic sounding. It also had like an echo to it. You got scared. Why was he calling you? What did he want? Where was Jeff? 

You had so many things going through your mind and you didnt know what to do. You quickly got off your bed and ran to your door, closing the door quietly so they didnt hear you and you locked it. After you ran back over to your bed and grabbed your weapon. Gripping it tightly, you watched the door to see if anything happened. You were shaking, the voice spoke again, "(Y/N)~~" He dragged your name out and you slightly got shivers from it. Where was everyone else? Do they hear this too? Or did that thing do something to them? You had this urge to go downstairs and see what was going on, but you were too scared. You just stood there and whispered to yourself,

"Jeff.. where are you..?"