~Part 10~

I'm not exactly sure what to name this chapter so for now it shall be nameless until I can either think of one or one of you help me name it :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEN quickly pulled away from you and looked over at Jeff. Jeff stood there with anger in his eyes, then looked at you, "I leave the house for two seconds, then you go and cheat on me with an elf!?" "Jeff it's not what it looks like! He kissed me!" "Yeah okay, I saw what I saw (Y/N)!" You felt your eyes tear up, "I was trying to push him away!" "Well from what I saw you weren't doing shit!" You stared at Jeff, not knowing what to say anymore, then looked at BEN, hearing him snicker, then looked back at Jeff as he stormed upstairs, then came down with his knife, then went back outside and slammed the door.

You looked at BEN again and anger grew in your eyes, mixed with sadness and tears. He noticed and frowned as you stood up and slapped him, hard. He put his hand over the side of his face you him and looked at you, "(Y/N).. I'm sorry.." You glared at him, before starting to walk away, "It's too late for sorry now BEN." He followed and grabbed your hand, "(Y/N) please!" You pulled your hand away and glared at him, "Just stay out of my life now, okay!?" You ran upstairs into your room and slammed the door, then locked it.

After a few hours of laying on your bed and just about crying yourself to sleep, you heard someone knock on your door, "(Y/N).. Can I come in..?" It was Jeff. You didn't say anything and you heard him sigh. He knew how to pick the locks in the mansion and you heard the knob, then the door opened. He stood there and frowned before he closed the door and locked it again so no one bothered the two of you. You sniffled and rubbed your eyes, trying not to cry more and he walked over to the bed and kneed down by you. You looked at him and frowned, "I didn't kiss him, Jeff.." He saw that your eyes were teared up and he frowned, "Were you crying..? Does it really mean that much to you if we split up..?" You stayed quiet and only silently nodded. He frowned and pulled you into a hug, "BEN told me what happened.. I'm sorry I blew up on you like that. I should have listened to you." You frowned and hugged him back, "It's okay.. You don't have to say sorry.." He looked at you and wiped your tears away, then smiled softly, "Then no more crying, okay?" You smiled and softly giggled as you nodded, "Okay.." He smiled and softly kissed you, "I love you, (Y/N).." You smiled and rested your forehead on his, "I love you too, Jeff.."