Days

It's been a few days since you were brought back to the mansion. No one knew if you were okay or if Slender was able to fix all that. It hit Jeff most of all. Some of the pastas blamed him, saying he killed you out of rage, a few others believed his story. Sally most of all did. She had already felt something was wrong when you got shot, she knew Jeff would never hurt you.

Jeff was currently sitting in his room, like he has been for the past few days. He didn't know what to do. Slender wouldn't let him see you or even know what's going on when really, you've been in a coma the past few days.

Jeff sighed and laid down. His stomach growled but he ignored it. He laid there for a bit but then growled to himself and got up, grabbing his knife, "I can't keep laying here. I have to do something." He ran a hand through his hair but then looked out the window, seeing it was pretty dark. He stared out the window, before opening it, jumping out, and going to town.

Jeff didn't come back for a good few hours and once he was back, he was covered in blood, well his clothes at least. A little smeared on his face. He came back in through his window and threw his now red and white hoodie off. He sighed and tossed his knife over to his night stand and went and cleaned off his face.

He frowned as he looked at the mirror, seeing his reflection and just sighed. He walked out of his bathroom but then stopped, seeing something in his covers.

There was a lump. Like someone was under there. He groaned, "Who ever is under there better fucking leave now." His voice was harsh and he only has a movement of a head shake 'no'. He growled loudly and walked over to his bed, pulled off his blanket, then just stood there and stared at what he saw.