Love

Jeff stared at his bed, his eyes tearing up, "(Y/N)..?" You looked up at Jeff and smiled, nodding a little as you sat up, "Yeah.. I'm okay.." Jeff quickly hugged you, making you both fall back on the bed and you smiled, hugging him back, "(Y/N) I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I let that happen! If I would have just ignored it and moved on that wouldnt have-" You cut Jeff off by grabbing his face lightly and kissing him.

He slowly kissed back and put his hand over yours, then pulled away and looked at you, "I love you, (Y/N).." You smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you too.."

Jeff smiled and glanced down at you and blushed slightly, seeing what you were wearing. You only had on one of Jeff's hoodies, then your panties. You wanted to be comfy when you wanted for Jeff so you just put that on. He then smirked a bit, "You look hot in white~" He looked back at you and you blushed a bit, then Jeff placed his hands on your sides, "But.." You grew confused but then knew what was going on and tried to get away, "The tickle monster thinks other wise!" He quickly grabbed you and started ticking your sides and you started laughing, "Jeff stop!" You laughed out but he didn't stop. He got on top of you and still tickled you and moved his hands under the hoodie, only making it more ticklish bit then you blushed when you felt Jeff's hands go up your sides and you looked at him.

He had a smirk on his face, you knew what was next and you weren't going to stop him. He slowly leaned down and kissed you lightly, but deeply. You kissed back and softly moaned as Jeff ran his hand under your bra and lightly squeezed your left breast. He did the same to the right soon, then just moved his hands to your back and unhooked your bra.

You blushed softly as you felt Jeff's tongue run across your lip and you slowly opened your mouth for him, allowing him to explore your mouth with his tongue. You softly moaned into the kiss and Jeff groaned softly and pulled away, "I've missed that moan.." You looked at him and blushed at his words but then he moved his hands down and quickly pulled off your shirt and bra and you bit your lip as you looked up at him and he moved his head down and kissed down your neck, over your collar bone, then to your breast and took the right one in his mouth. You moaned softly as he ran his tongue over the nipple and played with the other for a but before switching.

You bit your lip and ran a hand through his hair and he started kissing down your stomach and to your panties. He kissed you through the fabric and you bit your lip harder. You watched Jeff as he sat up and unhooked his pants and pulled them off. He already didn't have a shirt on and you ran your hands from his hair to his chest and he moved up and kissed you again.

You lightly bit his lip and moaned softly, "Jeff.. I need you.." Jeff smirked and kissed your neck and ran his hands down your body and pulled your panties down and his boxers at the same time. You moaned out softly as be kissed your sweet spot but then arched your back a bit and moaned out loudly as Jeff rammed himself into you and looked down at you and you looked up at him as he started moving quickly and you moaned out, moving your hands into his hair and he watched you, looking down at you and moved a hand to one of your breasts.

"Jeff..! H-Harder.." You moaned out and Jeff nodded, moving harder and faster with each thrust. Soon Jeff hit your g-spot and it made you scream out his name and he smirked before hitting that spot over and over, going harder each time.

You moved your hands to his back and left a few scratch marks on his back. He groaned softly and soon you felt a knot in your stomach, "J-Jeff.. I-Im gonna cum..!" Jeff nodded as to say 'me too' and you soon arched your back and moaned out loudly as your came and Jeff groaned a bit as he came after you.

You panted softly and Jeff pulled out then laid on your chest and you both panted a little. You smiled a little and lightly pet his hair and he smiled, "I love you, (Y/N)." He moved to lay next to you and you moved over, cuddling up next to him and used his chest as a pillow, "I love you too.." Jeff kissed your head and soon the two of you fell asleep in each others arms, you curled up by Jeff.