Steve- News

(Requested by @walker-women810)

"I think it's time we tell you guys something," You say, wringing your hands nervously together, and Steve's arm snaking around your waist in hopes of soothing your nerves.

"(Y/n) and I are having a child," Steve says, and all eyes widen.

"Congratulations!" Natasha clasps her hands together tightly. "Her names going to be Natasha, right?"

"Nat," Clint lightly smacks Natasha's arm, receiving a sharp look from her. "Not now," he mutters.

"That is glorious news, fellow avenging team members!" Thor shouts, jumping up from his seat and pushing past Natasha to squeeze you in a tightly hug.

Though before he could lay a hand on you, Steve slides in front of you. "No way, big guy."

Thor sighs. "I suppose it is for the best."

"How could you," Tony bursts, making everyone jump. "not tell me before?"

You rub sheepishly at your neck. "Sorry, dad. I just didn't know how to tell you."

He rolls his eyes. "Here's a start, "Hey, dad, I'm having babies with Captain America!"."

"Sir, it was me who didn't want (Y/n) to tell you ahead of time." Steve butts in, resting a hand on your shoulder.

"Excuse me, Capsickle?" Tony scoffs. "Who the hell are you to keep that sort of information from me- the grandfather of that child inside of (Y/n)'s stomach?"

"Dad," You mutter, smiling lightly. "can't you just be happy for us?"

Tony's eyes soften. "I am happy for you, honey, I'm just... angry that you didn't tell me first."

"Aw, guys, this is too cute." Natasha chimes in.

"Not now, Nat." Clint grumbles, earning a flick to the forehead. "Jesus, stop with the abuse, women!"

"I understand, Mr. Stark, but please don't be angry with (Y/n)." Steve says, and Tony's widened eyes narrow.

"Oh, it's not (Y/n) I'm angry with, Cap."

"Erm, why don't we go out to celebrate or something?" You hurry to meet Tony's gaze and give him a warm smile before his eyes will burn holes through Steve. "Okay, dad?"

"Shawarma and I'm down," Tony nods, and Thor instantly perks up.

"I do enjoy a good serving of this "Shawarma", though I do not think I am welcomed after I have destroyed most of their plates." Thor says, trailing after Tony, Clint and Natasha.

"That went better then planned," You breath out.

Steve brushes a piece of hair behind your ear and places a quick kiss on your lips. "I was so sure he'd suit up and kill me,"

You shake your head and grab his hand, leading him out of the room and towards the elevator.

(Sorry for the long wait! So I have some news. I've seen the Civil War trailer and I'm totally freaking out. Has anyone else seen it? I didn't see Bucky in it (literally the only reason I'm going to go see this movie) and now I'm kinda worried. If you want the information to watch the trailer, it's not the best quality and its on Tumblr, so I'm not even sure if you'd be interested, just message me. Oh, and thanks to all of those who have commented on my recent A/N. It means a lot!)