Chapter 1: Go back to school

Ali's POV

So today is the first day of school since the Christmas break and it is the best moment for me to show that The Queen Bee is back. I woke up at 7am and I do my daily routine take a shower, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, get dress and make up. I get ready for school just on time. Hanna's going to pick me up so the two Queens Bee can walk together in through the corridors.

Hanna "whoa you get ready on time today!! What happened ? You fall of your bed" she is laughing

Alison " shut up Hanna, plus I'm always ready on time !!"

Hanna " seriously! Why are you on time ?"

Alison "well this is the first day of school since the Christmas break and the two Queens Bee are back duh !! And if you keep asking me question and not drive we're gonna be late and we will miss our come back at school. So now can you please drive our asses to school!!

Nobody's POV

They finally arrived at school. And lot of people are already here, talking about their holidays and some other little things. As Alison like it they are a lot of people. Alison and Hanna look into each other eyes and this mean let's go !!!

As they both walk through the corridors all the students look at them, so it is giving her more confidence and they like wanted the attention, feel that they have a power on those people. When the two girls reach their lockers Mona came to them. The three girls are best friends, they are really close because they grown up together. Mona always knows what is going on at school, so she told Hanna and Alison all the little things that already happened in the morning, before the arrival of the two blondes.

And then Emily and her squad walk through the corridors. It's a trio of girls, there are :

-Emily, the sporty one

-Spencer, the smartest

-Aria, the artist

The two groups hate each other, and by the way we didn't even know why. Alison started the war and the other are just trying to resisting. They don't want to be tread by Alison and the rest of her trio.

AT LUNCH

Ali's POV

Alison "God ! This first day is so boring" Hanna and Mona just nod

Mona "We weren't even together!"

Hanna "Yeah but I see that we have the same class this afternoon, so it's gonna be funny. Isn't it ?" The blonde and the brunette nod as they eat.

Hell NO!!

Mona "what is wrong Ali ??"

Alison" Say hi to Emily and her band of loser" I hushed as they walk beside us to find an available place to eat.

Emily's POV

Emily "God ! This is the first day and I'm already sick and tired of Alison and her two stupid dogs."

Spencer " Yeah, me too! "

Aria " We don't even know why she hates us ! We don't do anything!"

Emily "She's a conniving little bitch with a side ponytail that I just wanna grab it and I want to yank it really really hard !!"

Ben(Emily's boyfriend) "Whoa ! Ease, this is the first day and you already upset!

Toby(Spencer's boyfriend) "Calm down ladies!!"

Ezra(Aria's boyfriend) "They don't worth it!"

The boy sit down, we all speak, laugh and have fun.

I see that we are together for the next class girls.

Aria " That will be fun"

I hope because it was very funny this morning with Spencer

Spencer "HEY!!! I'm sorry but I just wanna be graduate this year not the next year!!!!" she fake a pout face.

I know it, Spence I'm just laughing..... or not!

We all laugh and finish the lunch merrily!

Hi guys it's my first fan fiction and I hope you will enjoy it! 😃
Sorry I know my English sucks😅😅