Chapter 7: New friendship

Ali's POV

Alison" WHAAAAAT!! Are you kidding!! How could you tell this to anyone ? I can't believe..."

Mona " Well we don't say anything. They found out and we just ..."

Alison " okay, wait back up THEY ?? Who?! And if you don't say anything how do you know they know"

Hanna" Well if you stop asking question we could tell you everything. When we were in the bathroom we heard a conversation between Spencer and Aria. Spencer was saying to Aria that she think you were into Emily but Aria wasn't really convinced and she said that she saw you and Emily the night she slept at your house and you were about to kiss and you weren't really dressed."

At this point I was completely shocked. There were so many things in my head. I guess that was her when Emily's phone rang. Oh my god I don' know what to say or do, it's just crazy. I stayed like that for a while just thinking about what I was going to say to Emily's friends I don't want they told anything to her yet. I gonna be hard because of the way I treated them but I have to do something. I want to tell them that I really love Emily.

Alison" Okay !! Is that all I have to know?" I said sarcastically, I didn't expect that they add something.

Mona " Well sort of ... we kind of spy on you... just once" She said looking at her feet.

Alison " I hope that's all because I think can't take another thing like that today !" I took a deep breath "I'm going to talk with Spencer and Aria, I'm pretty sure they are together right now"

Hanna " Fine but we are coming with you."

Alison" You don't have..." Mona cut me off

Mona" We are your friends and if you like her and you think that it can have something between you two we can try to be friend."

I was glad that my friends are so nice. We walk to Spencer's house, and I can tell that Hanna is not really happy. I know she didn't like Spencer she find that she is annoying.

Spencer's POV
Now I am hundred percent sure that there is something going on between them two. But I'm not sure that Alison is really honest, she is probably manipulating Em. I don't trust her.
I'm sitting in my living room with Aria. We still a little confused.

Aria" you think Emily knows what Alison feels for her ? Maybe we should talk to her about that."

Spencer " don't say Alison is falling for Em until we are sure about it. When I saw them last night about to kiss I called Em but I think that she was frustrated, maybe for her there is something but you know Alison we can't trust her."

Aria " Of course she was frustrated you screwed up her sweet moment! We should call her and tell her to come tonight !"

As Aria called Em we heard a knock at the door, I went to open it. It's gonna be interesting if Em come tonight I told sarcastically to myself.

Spencer " Oh !! Speaking of the devil ! What are you doing here?"

Alison" I want to speak with Aria and you about Emily."

Aria " it's okay she coming in a while, she say she has to talk with Ben. I think she wants to broke up with him -- she saw Alison and her friends -- oh it's gonna be interesting since emily is coming soon."

I let them coming I have to know if she really care about Emily or it's just a game.

Spencer " So you want to talk ! We are listening !"

Aria " Are you really in love with Emily ?"

Alison" First of all I don't want to talk about it to Em. Not now, because I don't want to screwed up with her. I really love her, and I know it's weird because I wasn't nice with her and with you too, I am really sorry for that. But I just couldn't believe I was in love with her with a girl, I tried to pushed that feeling away by treated her like that but it just make me feel worst. And it hurts me more today because the few hours I was with her made me realize how sweet and caring she is. Oh my god when she look at you with her wonderful chocolate eyes I fall harder for her. It is like ... When I see her, everything changes. Suddenly, it's not gravity that holds me to the planet ... That's her. Nothing else matters. I'd do anything ... I would become anyone for her "