Chapter 14 : I'm sorry

Emily's POV

When I saw her lot of things rushed through my head. Happiness, confusion, I can't believe what I am seeing. I went to hug her, I miss her body, her smell, every single part of her.

Emily" what happened ? where were you ? I miss you so much."

Maybe we should give them little privacy Spencer said. They all left, Alison gave a warm smile to another blonde girl she left with Jason.

I went to hug her again but she pushed me away. I was really confused now.

Emily " So...What were you gone ?"

Alison " I'm suffering of amnesia so I just can't come home, I was leaving with Cece she is like my old sister, she was really caring with me. It was her who took my to the hospital after my accident and she didn't left me. And tonight I met Aria that allowed me remember a lot when I saw her."

Emily " I'm so sorry about what happened to you but I miss you so much, I was totally lost without you. I was thinking of you every day. Your mom completely change she told me that she that if she can change the way that she treated you when you come out she will do it. Did you already call your mom ?"

Alison " Yes I spend the day with her tomorrow, she jumped in the first plane to Rosewood."

 It's strange She is really cold with me. She act like before when she was a really bitch.

We are now sitting on the couch talking, I noticed that she wasn't really fine with me. Well I didn't let her the opportunity of saying so much thing but I can see it in her eyes that there is something wrong.

Emily " Hey Is there something wrong ? You know you can told me." I made my way to her to give her a little kiss, but she managed to avoid it.

Alison " I'm sorry but I-I didn't remember o-of you." I was totally shocked, hurt. " I remember that I come out but nothing about you, us. And I really am sorry, I hope you understand but I need some time to improve my memories."

I didn't expect her to say that, really I don't know what to do anymore. I do love her but she can't remember me. I just don't feel so good right now I want to left and go back home. I stand up and I was about to kiss her in the forehead but she tensed.

Alison " please didn't I told you I didn't have any memories of you!"

I turned and left I tried to contain my tears until I reached my car. During all the time I drove home her words was in my head, the way she acted around me I finally arrived at home and I broke down. I can't believe it and I feel that need again. So I went to the bathroom I took my razor and I cut myself again and again.
I feel that I can't let her go out of my life. I send her text but either she didn't answer or she was as rude as before we've been together.
It's broke my heart so much. I tried to call her but I feel like she will never be able to see me like when we were a couple.

THE NEXT DAY

Alison's POV

I spent the day with my mom, it's feel so good to be with her, she tried to get my memory back so she showed me some family photos. Jason joined us and we talked, laughed they told me all about their life after I've been away so did I. I told her that Cece was here for me all the time, she never let me go and it helped me a lot.

I didn't tell my mom that I pregnant because I'm really scared about what she would react. But after all it wasn't my fault. Jason know it already and he was so supportive as the other. I think he has a little crush on Cece. Cece told them about her past and apparently that didn't bother them so I think it can be a good think they start dating.