Chapter 16 : The End part 2

Nobody's POV

The doctor gave all of them time to say goodbye to her. Jason and Mrs D went first then Hanna and Mona, Aria and Spencer went quickly say their goodbye. Finally Cece left the room.

Here she was again standing above the blonde girl laying in her hospital bed. She looked like an actual angel to Emily. She caressed her cheek and left a soft kiss on her lips for the last time.

Emily " I can not believe that I lost you, the first time that you went out of my life I was destroyed in a short amount of time you took a huge part in my life. With you I was complete, I was love and flushed. You were everything I would ever ask for. When I was waking up every mornings with you by my side a huge grin on your face showing your beautiful dimples and your wonderful blue eyes full of love I was beyond happy. To see you breathe was my most precious thing in the world. Loosing you a second time is even more painful, every time life let me have a small taste of happiness but right after she drowns me in sadness, suffering and hopelessness. I know what I am going to go through for the next month but I do not have the strength to do it again. All I want is to be with you, to be able to kiss you, and... and make you laugh whenever you are angry at me so everything is forgotten. How I am suppose to live now that you are not here anymore, where is the shoulder I was resting on, the warm presence that my body loved to squeeze, where is the voice that answered my questions ? The other half of me without whom I was losing my reason ! Alison Lauren Dilaurentis I am sorry but I can't say good -bye to you " She took her hand, closed her eyes feeling a tear run down her cheek as she laid a last kiss on her princess lips.

"If only you could wake up, I would hold you in my arms, tell you how much that I've missed you, thank you for all you've done for me. Do all the thing I should have done when you were by my side. There is no other place in the world where I want to be except between your arms. When the sunlight wakes me up and that he offers me his best splinters, the emptiness is the same when you are no longer. In my half sleep I breathe but I know I do not live, nothing is the same  when you are gone. Please Em open your eyes !" Alison said but nothing so she decided to sing her a song.

(...) I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old
Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that nightWhen you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old
Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you till

My lungs give out

I promise till death we part like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
'Cause now it's just you and me till we're gray and old
Just say you won't let go
Oh, just say you won't let go

Once the song was over she went by Emily's side, took her hand and closed her eyes while she laid a kiss on Em's lips. For the first time in weeks the brunette finally respond to the kiss.

Alison's POV

I broke the kiss and see her wonderful brown eyes finally looking at me, I couldn't help but smile and then I feel the tears falling down. I was so happy to see her awake.

I went for another kiss which was way more passionate this time.

She caressed my cheek, she seemed kind of lost " You are real" she said smiling " I thought that I lost you... I love you so much Alison !"

Alison " I love you too with all my heart ! I am so happy to see you awake ! I thought I would lost you Em, you've been here for months now..." she seemed pretty confused just like Dr Drake said I place a soft kiss on her forehead and went to call the nurse and doctor. They check her vitals, they were all good. I call everybody to tell them the new, they were all on there way to the hospital. When I went back in the room Em and her Dr were talking.

Dr Drake " Well Emily, everything is fine ! You will probably feel a little confused and maybe tired so just take time to rest and in few weeks you might be able to go home" she said to my beautiful girlfriend

Emily " Okay thank you !" With that she made her way out

Alison " You are okay ? do you want something ?" I asked

Emily " No No I'm fine ! I... What happened ? I don't understand !! the doctor told me It's been Three months since I was in a coma ! But I feel like it's been more than that and... and I really had the feel that everything I dreamt was true" she started breathing heavily. I cup her face and look into her eyes.

Alison " Look at me I am real it was just a dream okay " She nodded " Do you remember when you set a dinner so I could meet your mom ?"

Emily " Yeah ! I had to talk to your mother and then we had to meet but you never came and I started to worry..."

Alison " Indeed I never came, you joined me in my secret spot, once again you were here for me, comforting me, we say there for few minutes and then we drove to you house but Noel and his friends started following us and managed to make the car crash ! I woke up at the hospital a few days after the accident and you were in intensive care and then in the coma. I can't help but feel guilty if I wasn't in my spot, if I went directly to your house this would never happened ! Em I am so sorry for everything ! I don't even deserve you "

Emily " I don't want you to say that again Alison you are everything to me ! having you by my side is all I want ! Do you ear me !" I just nodded cause I couldn't talk I was so overwhelmed by my emotions So we just kiss again and again, until everyone got to the hospital.

Emily's POV

After four weeks I was finally able to go home, my mom and dad went back to Texas after that made sure everything was fine with me. Alison was taking good care of me.

I was resting on Ali's chest, and I have to admit my new favorite sound was Ali's heartbeat. "I love you" I simply said looking in her breathtaking blue eyes.

"I *kisses* Love *kisses* You *kisses* More" she responds between thousand of kisses causing Em to giggle. " But I need to take a bath" I pouted I didn't want to let her go away from me even for a short amount of time. So I wrapped my arms and legs around her. "I didn't say you couldn't join me" She said winking at me. "I like that idea" I said before kissing her.

She grabbed me gently making her way to the bathroom, she made us run a hot bath. We hoped into the warm water, she wrapped her arms around me and I melt into her embrace. She kissed my neck.

Alison " Emily Catherine Fields I love you since the first day that I saw and I will love you until the day I died !"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I changed the end of the story I hoped you will like it. I tried to do something coherent ! So I hoped you enjoyed reading it !!

Love y'all -A