Chapter 9: Je t'aime à la folie

Emily's POV

Tomorrow is the Valentine's Day and I want to surprise Alison. Told my parents that I date her and they were a little shocked but they accepted it. I told her my father is in the army but my mom run an economic empire, so I'm pretty rich.

I want that Valentine's Day be our first time. So I told my mom I want to use her condo in NY like that it will be perfect and a plane. I know it will be her first time so it's had to be perfect.

I know she didn't tell her mother she is gay and she is really afraid about her reaction, so we have to lie to her tomorrow when we will go for our date. I told Alison that we can stay at my house for a sweet moment.

I'm at the mall looking for a gift for Alison. I don't know what can I buy for her. I walked in front of a jewel store. I walked in looking at some ring, strap and other thing when I saw it a beautiful neckless with a heart that we can cut in half and Ali and I could have a part of this heart with our name write on it. I told the women what I want and she told me to come back in 30 min. So I made my way through the mall waiting.

Alison's POV

Tomorrow  is the valentin's day and Emily told me that she wants me to come to her house early to spend a sweet moment. So today I went to the mall to buy her a gift. I know she wants the lastest pair of sunglasses so i know what to take to her. I made my way to the shop and buy those sunglasses.

  After that i walked through, and I saw Emily so I call her.

Alison " hey babe how are you ? what are doing ?"

Emily " i'm fine and you ? Oh I'm at home. I was thinking about you  and tomorrow. "

She's cute, she lie to me so i don't know she is buying me something for tomorrow. As I talk I made my way to her and touch her shoulder.

Alison" So you're home ?" I said playfully

Emily" busted!!"she laughed " We obviously are doing the same thing" she said looking at my bag that I quickly hide.

Alison " Busted!! So what time tomorrow ?"

Emily " I will pick you up at 8am and don't be LATE." She emphasize the last word

Alison " Hey " I said punching her arm "I'm not late all the time. But I won't be late, this time, I promise"

she pulled me closer and kiss me with so much passion.

Alison " Good, I will let you finish your shopping" I said and giving her a sweet kiss.

Tomorrow morning

Emily's POV

I picked Alison up at 8, of course she was late. So I talked to her mother, I told her that we hang out together because everyone is celebrating the Valentine's Day. Alison's finally ready so we left her mom. When we were nearly at the airport I told her to put this mask on her eyes. she was suspicious but she did it. We arrived at the airport and I carried her to our plane, I placed my gift on the little table, and I take off her mask.

Emily " Happy Valentine's Day babe!"

Alison " Em WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!? What is all of that? Where are you taking me ?"

Emily" You ask to many question. Just open it!"

She did what I told her and she was speechless.

Emily" So everybody will know I'm yours and your mine."

Alison " It's wonderful, I love it Em" I tied her and she tied mine."So now it's my turn" She handed me a box. I open it and I saw the sunglasses that I want. I noticed there is something carved on it.