Chapter 8: It's all my fault

Emily's POV
After that Jason get out of the room, we keep kissing until it became more heated. I lean her to the bed kissing her jaw line and her neck. She let out a small moan. It's so cute. I started to slowly touch her body and tried to unbutton her pants. But I suddenly felt her body tense. Maybe I rush the things too much. She pulled my hands away and climb out of the bed. You're so dumb I told to myself.

Alison" I am so sorry, I-I just want this.."

Emily" No you don't have to apologize it's all my fault I shouldn't have gone so far" I cut her off.

Alison " you know I just want my first time to be romantic!"

Emily " I promise you that our first time will be romantic, I will take you in heaven babe."

Alison " babe ?!? It's sounds great" I teased her

I lean her into a deep and passionate kiss. We grab some clothes for her Hanna and Mona, she tell her mom we are going to sleep at Spencer's, and we go back to see the girls. When we arrived at Spencer's place we see Aria and Hanna running and jumping with few dollars in their hands where as Spencer and Mona where pretty annoyed.

Emily " Whoa!! Did we missed something?"

Hanna " Aria and I just win over those two, but anyway. Well I think Aria, Spencer, Mona and I should ask you two what did we miss"

Alison " what are you talking about Han ?"

Mona " don't play dumb !"

Spencer " you forgot the window. Again !"

Emily" you were betting on us ? I can't believe it!"

Aria " so are you together ?"

Emily ".......... YES WE ARE!" I answered very happy.

3 weeks later
Alison's POV

Since Emily and I are together all it's fine, and now Spencer, Aria, Mona, Hanna, Emily and I are really close like best friends. They are the only person who know Emily and I are together and of course their boyfriends. They were all happy for us even if the boy weren't so excited at first.
Today I have to work with Em on our French subject, so I will take my love after her practice.

End of school

Toby " hey Alison have you seen Em, there is something I have to give her.

We are close with their boyfriends too so we are the perfect group, even if Aria wasn't glad that Mona hang out with Mike.

Alison" she should be in the locker room or around the pool with her coach. What would you give to her?"

Toby " just few music track of or favorite group.Well, you can check if she is in The locker room please and I will check if she is at the pool?"

Alison " yeah no problem, if you found her tell her I waiting for her outside."

I leave Toby and I made my way to the locker room. She is not here so I decided to leave when I heard a sound. It scared the hell of me, I turn to see what it is, but I didn't see anything. I turn around to keep walking when I saw Ben. He looks really mad and maybe drunk or something.

Alison " what are you doing here Ben it's the girls locker room?"

Ben " you take her away from me, you turn her gay. She thinks that you are the best thing that ever happened to her but she is wrong I was. You are a huge mistake."

I tried to left but he took my wrist hard.

Alison " Stop! You're hurting me " I saw him holding a knife. He pushed me hard against the wall.
I hurt my head I'm pretty sure that I'm bleeding. His hand is touching my inner tight I managed to push him and scream. He come back to me and put his hand on my mouth while his is cutting my tight with her knife. I scream so hard in pain and then he punch me again and again harder until all became black.