Chapter 6 : Worries, sad story and the truth

Emily's POV

I texted the girls to tell her I am with Alison so they won't worried.
And that I'll be back before French class. I don't know where Ali wants to go but we drive since 30 minutes. The drive was pretty silent.

Alison " You can park here. We have to walk "

I look at her in disbelief.

Alison " what !! I thought you were the sporty one. You remind me Hanna like that. "

Emily " I am ! but I'm hungry too "

Alison " well when we were done we can grab pizza. I saw a huge smile growing in her face. I take that for a yes. Yeah totally Hanna."

We walk for almost 10 minutes in a sort of woods. I was amazed by the beautiful view. I stayed like that for a while but I need some answer now.

Emily " so you ready to tell me what happened last night ?" She sighed and took a deep breath

Alison's POV
I took you here because used to come here with my father and this is the last place I last place where we go before he died. I was really young but I sill remember perfectly this day because this the last that I saw him happy. The next day he started having pain, I heard his scream, he couldn't sleep, couldn't move without having pain. My mom took him to the hospital, Jason and her visited him everyday but I was too young so couldn't go with us, it was impossible to me to hug him or anything. He died in the hospital few day later and we still don't know whereof he died.
the years have passed I'm handing me but I do not want to talk to avoid to remember. But sometimes I remember and what you saw last night is the result. I finished to talk in tears so as Emily.
She hugged me tight we stayed in each other arm for a while. And her embrace makes me feel better I have that feeling that I'm safe in her arm.

Emily " Alison I'm so sorry I didn't know it must be so hard for you I don't even know what to say to comfort you..."

Alison " I just need you" oh my god I said it loud !

Emily " I'm here don't worry"

We left and we drove at Emily's house. We ordered pizza and watch funny movie. She is so sweet with me. I slowly fall asleep in Em's arm.

Hanna's POV
We didn't saw Ali at lunch. I told Mona this is weird because she didn't text us to say anything. And she can't go out without us she didn't have any car.

Hanna " she didn't pick up, we should do something Mona. I start to be worried"

Mona " calm down she probably decide to skip this afternoon she always do that"

Hanna" maybe but she always tell us something"

Mona " listen we have to go in French but after we will go at her house to see her. Okay ?"

Hanna " fine !"

Aria's POV
Em isn't in French and she didn't text us. I know she said she is with Alison and we don't have to worried but it's weird that she didn't say that she will finally skip French. Plus she is not used to miss class.

I saw Spencer check her phone.

Aria" any text ??"

Spencer "No. I think we should go to her house after school"

Aria " yeah your right!"

After class Spencer and I rushed out of the school to the parking, we see that Mona and Hanna were waiting for us. I speak because if Spencer did she will fight with Hanna again.

Aria " What do you want we don't have the time."

Mona " Have you any news about Emily? Is she with Alison" she ask and I can tell she is really worry.

Aria " Well we know that they were together since lunch but Emily told us she will come to back before French class bit she wasn't and she didn't send a text or anything. So we were about to drive to her house."

Hanna " We are coming with you!"

"Great" I heard Spencer mutter, I punch her arm and give her a look that say you better stop it now. They follow us until we arrived at Emily's house. Her car is parked in driveway. We knocked at the door but no answer. She gave us a key so we can enter if there is a problem so we used it we called her. She finally came out of her room her sleepy face on, and little puffy eyes.

Emily " Not so loud Ali is sleeping!"

Spencer " Really Em I don't get it! wwhyare you hanging out with that bitch?"

Hanna " Get a grip Hastings Okay!"

Spencer " Oh just shut the fuck of Marin!"

Emily " Okay you guys stop. Spencer, Aria I'm fine okay you can go home. We Will speak later or tomorrow." We nodded and  we hugged her before we left her with Hanna and Mona.

Ali's POV

I was awaked by the girls talking, I don't know what her conversation was about but they left so I decided to walk downstairs to tell Emily that I have to go and call Hanna and Mona.

Alison " Em I..." They are here looking at me and I'm just frozen.

Mona " God Ali you could have send us a text at least."

Hanna " yeah we were worried !"

Alison " I know I'm sorry. Can you two wait for me outside please." They nodded and the left.

Emily" You are alright ? I could take you home you know."

Alison " I know but I think I have to talk to her."

Emily " Well call me if you want!" She hugged me tight and I left.

The car drive was completely silent, we arrived at my home. Happily no one was there. We walked to my room.

Hanna " You're in love with her right ?"

Mona " Hanna !!"

Alison " It's fine Mona, she is right. I'm in love with that girl since the first day I saw her!"

Mona " Why you don't tell us, we are your friends no matter, whatever if you love boys or girls. You should have say something"

Hanna " I know you since we were kids, I will never rejected you because you are gay."

I was crying now all my fears disappears, I was so glad they find out and they understand me.

Alison " I love you so much guys, you amazing friends." I hugged they both " But you have to swear you never tell anyone at least not now."

Hanna " Well I think it's too late"