Chapter 4 : What's going on

Hanna's POV

After I told Alison I can't bring her home I drive as fast as I can at Mona's. When I arrived she wasn't but her mother let me in.  As I was waiting for her I think about Alison and all the things that I have noticed but I had never linking. I called Mona's because I'm waiting her for 30 minutes now, she didn't pick up so I let a message " Mona where the HELL are you I'm tired of waiting for you!!!"

Mona " I'm here you don't have to scream, anyway you were supposed to wait for me outside not in my bedroom."

Hanna " Thankfully your mother let me in. What were you doing ??"

Mona " Well I follow Alison and it was Emily who drive her home, and I bet she still is in her house now"

Hanna " So now  you agree with me !! We have to speak with her. And tell her that we know the truth about her feelings and..."

Mona " Han STOP!! I admit that it can be weird but we can't take this decision so fast.  We have to find other proof and think how we are gonna tell her this IF it's true"

Hanna " Fine Fine ! I guess you already made up a plan!"

Mona " We are gonna change our clothes and go keep an eye on Ali's house !"

Hanna " I hope you are joking!"

Mona " I'm extremely serious Han so go home and grab dark clothes and go back here in an hour !"

Hours later

Mona's POV

She is unbelievable she is an hour late!!

Mona " GOD Hanna you are an hour late !!!!"

Hanna " I know but I didn't found great clothes and then I had to choose a pair of shoes!"

Mona " Are you FUCKING kidding me !"

Later at Ali's house

We walked at Alison's house and Emily's car is still here, I know Mrs.D and I'm pretty sure she won't let Emily drive this night. We checked the surrounding of the house to see if there are anybody outside to see us. We saw light in Ali's room, I climbed up on Hanna's shoulders and I saw Emily standing in Ali's room I think she try to find some clothes for the night. So I was right she will sleep here. I was snap of my thoughts by Hanna which is muttering something.

Mona " Shhhhh!!"

Hanna " So climb down I can't take it anymore" She whispers

I climbed down, I was about to tell her what I saw but we heard something

Hanna " Do you hear that ?"

Mona " I'm standing right next to you of course I've heard it!"

" Hello is anybody out there ?" We heard again

We hide into the bushes and we saw Spencer.  We waited until she left and we return to my house.

At Mona's

I told Hanna what I saw, now it makes me think that alison might be in love with Emily. We planed to talk to her soon but before we have to think how we can tell without she freaks out, because if she didn't tell us yet it's probably because she is not able to come out.

Emily's POV

I was awaken by someone who's crying. I enter in the bathroom and I saw Alison sitting in the floor a teddy bear and a box of tissues in her hands.

Emily " Are you okay ?"

Alison " I'm sorry I wouldn't to wake you up" she tried to say while tears where falling down on her cheek.  

Saw her like that broke my heart even if she wasn't nice with my the few hours I spend here made me realize that her bitchy attitude was just a mask because she is fragile and so sweet. I didn't ask any question and I went to hug her tight.