Chapter 12 : Funeral/ Amnesia

Emily's POV

It's been 4 days we have been looking for Alison and those two jerk. Jason is fine and he happily can say to us that he was sure those two guys was Ben and Noel Kahn.  I can't believe what those two jerk have done to my love. We worked with the police to find them and Alison. Today the girl and I are meeting Ali's mother, we talk and try to search her by ourself.
When we arrived we saw the detective Tanner's car parked in front of the porch. She was about to leave so I sped to the Dilaurentis house. And I saw Jason and Mrs Dilaurentis crying hysterically. At this point I knew what was going on, she is gone. I suddenly feel weaker and weaker, I knelt crying, thinking of all happened. The girls came Spencer and Aria helped me, Mona and Hanna tried to stay strong but we can see the pain through their eyes, they are comforting each other.

Jason " They found a damaged van near To New York with three bodies. Two was identified as Noel and Ben the third is really damaged but they assumed it's Alison body due to the stuff near the body." He managed to say while holding his tears and gave me the necklace I bought her for the Valentin's day.

Hanna " I can't believe she is gone" Her and Mona finally break down.

Jessica" they will give us her body soon so I want to do the funeral as soon as possible. I don't want to stay here anymore. Emily I should give you apologizes because of what I've done to you, I should see that you make- made her happy."

It's been a week since she was officially reported as dead but it seems like it was ages.
It's been a week since I began cutting myself, a week of pain. The funeral are tomorrow but I don't know if I will have the strength of standing there and her being buried.
I feel that need again, that need to cut myself so I went to the bathroom my mom is not at home so I did bother to locked the door, I put the music loud and I take my razor. I began to cutting me and let the blood running through my arm, I sit down and think of her again of what I put her through. I'm now crying, bleeding and thinking of Alison. The door suddenly opened, it was Hanna I'm really close to her now.

Hanna" Em!! What are you doing ? Are you crazy insane?"

Emily" I'm fine just let it go Hanna. I don't want to talk about it."

Hanna" look I don't want to lose another friends okay. And I don't know what you were about to do but it's not going to happened not now, not ever. Did you really think it gonna get you any better? She is gone and you're hurt I get that we all are but we stay strong we stay together. You should do something she will be proud of not hurt again. Because I think she was hurt enough when she was alive." She said angrily and she left.

She totally right I'm just an idiot, I should do something in her honor.

At the funeral

All the town came to Alison's funeral, not for her but only to see the tragic ending of her life. It's disgusting me so much all that people who come just for "show". 
It's my turn to give my speech. I took a deep breath.

My love,
You are gone and it's so hard for me to overpass that, I did so many mistake since you've gone and it's been only a week. But now I just want you to be proud of me (I said that while looking at Hanna). I want you to know that I love you and I always will you were the love of my life the best thing have ever happened in my life. You stole my heart now and forever. I wished that we could spend our old days together.
Unfortunately we only spend few months together but I will remember it as the best months of my life ever. (I'm crying now). I want to end my speech just by saying that I loved you against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all the discouragement that could be.

Alison's POV
I jumped out of the van and all came black. I woke up in the hospital room, I look around me and I saw a blonde girl, she's probably sleeping. I don't remember how I came here, I don't remember anything. I tried to stand up but my head aches as hell. I let out a little sound of pain and the blonde girl wake up.

Alison" who are you ? And why am I here ? Where are we ?"

Blonde girl " hey back up one question !! But I will call the doctor first"
She went find the doctors, they speak for awhile outside the door, I tried to read on their mouth. They finally came in the room.

Doctor" well  I'm Dr Wren Kingston It's me who's taking care of your case. So you are suffering of a little amnesia it's not permanent but maybe it will take you awhile before recovered all your memories. You have some bruises and injuries but you will able to go out today. So have you any questions ?"
He said not paying really attention to me.

Alison" how many time I slept ?"

Wren" almost a week. If you don't have any question, I will go." He left the room. There is just me and the blonde girl.

Alison" humm So who are you ? Did I know you before all of this?"

BG" my name is Cece, Cece Drake and no we didn't know each other. I just found you and took you to the hospital. And now I'm leaving so good bye."

Alison" wait no please! Don't leave"

Cece" why should I stay here huh??"

Alison" because I didn't know any other people" she laughed " and yo-you stayed here until I wake up and you don't have after all." I looked at her leaving the room.

Stupid !! I though to myself! Why she would stayed with a complete stranger. Which on top of that is suffering of amnesia.  Now I totally alone and ...
She come back so fast that she almost scared me.

Cece" fine I will stay " she said letting herself fall onto the chair in the room.

Alison " why did you come back ?"

Cece " because of what you said and you remember me few year ago."

Wren" well you will able to get out miss but we have to call the special victim unit they will take care of you since you don't remember anything and you don't..."

Cece" I will take care of her !"

Wren" hum well you will have to answer some questions and many other thing before."

Cece" let's do it now then." She answered wren. " I will go get you some clothes after so try to get some rest." I just nodded and fall asleep.

Cece wake me up and told me she pack my old clothes, she show me where are the new and told me to get dressed she still have a little papers to check but after we will be able to leave.
Few minutes after she come back and we left.

Cece " so I'm officially your guardian now."