Chapter 13: New life, New trouble

Cece's POV

I don't even know why I stayed a week in the hospital, to watch a perfect stranger sleeping. Are you really trying to convincing yourself their is any reason for you to stay ? Obviously I know why I stayed in the hospital. This little girl remember me few years ago when I come out as a transgender to my friends and my own parents didn't wanted me anymore. All those things people told or do to me rushed back in my head. When I go find the doctor he told me that maybe she was raped due to the medical exam, I can't take it anymore so when the doctor finished with her I told her I want to leave. But all those things she told me made me think about it, I remembered that I would love that someone helped me at this point of my life, so I came back and now I'm officially her guardian.
We drove home and I know she want to ask me question but she too shy.

Cece " if you want to ask something just do it!"

Alison" you told me that I remember you few years ago but what happened to you?"

She stayed silent for awhile, maybe my question was to personal.

Alison" I-I'm sorry I don't want to be..."

Cece" we are here !"
She showed me the house and the surrounding, I was so impressed her house is pretty huge. There are three room with bathroom inside, two swimming pool one outside the house and the other inside, a sports hall.She told me that she is really wolf of  street.

Alison" and you leave alone ?!" I asked her as she showed me my room.

She say down on the bed and told me to come next to her. She seems so serious. I don't want to mess with her she seems really nice but broken too. she told me I remember her but I really have no idea how. I didn't even remember my past or my name. She opened her month and closed it right after. She looks confused.

Alison " Is it something wrong ?"

Cece " I'm a transgender." she practically muttered it. " When I told my parents that I would change they didn't take it, I can say that they lost it completely, so I was totally alone but I know that they will act like that so he first part of my transformation was totally secret. They never try to take care of me or asking for news. I was leaving in a small town so when I come out as transgender all the people knew it in few days. Then the threaten, humiliation began, one days after college a group some people take me out of the town and I was beaten almost to death. After that I get out of the town and I do my best to have a better life. So when I found you all those memories rushed in my head, I just thought that I would like that someone help me. Now I'm not ashamed of who I am or who I was."

I went to hugged her tight, I don't care if she is a boy, a girl or a transgender, all I know is she helped me and I will never forget that.

Alison" Thank you, for telling me your story, for taking care of me, for basically everything"

Cece" thank you too, for accepting me. Well what would you eat ? I am so hungry."

Alison" I guess that our little "telling the truth moment" is over" I said laughing.

Cece" you get it right little sis'."

Alison " little sis ?" I rose an eyebrow.

Cece " Oh please like didn't see that you're a little version of me?" And we burst in laugh.

Emily's POV

It's been a month now. Mrs D moved away it was too painful for her to think about her daughter. Jason stayed here he is trying to overpass that so we are together very often, as many as possible actually. It is hard not to think of her when every single thing I see or I do remember her. When she cam to see me swimming, when she was living with me, the way she walked toward me at school. Sometimes I just stayed in front of her locker trying to remember our sweet moment. Happily the girls are here we stayed strong together, we are really close now, It helped me a little.