Chapter Three (Breaking Free From The Last Trap)

          Aaron's Confused POV

         I'm not a princess, this ain't fairytale

         Chord C, strummed. Chord Am, strummed.

         I'm not the one you'll sweep off the feet, lead her up the stairwell

         Chord F, stummed. Chord G, strummed.

         This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down

          Went back to the same chords, strummed.

           Now's too late for you and you white horse...

           Chord Am, G/B and F, strummed.

            'To catch me now...' A single drop of crystal clear tear went out from my eyes as I wiped it off with the back of my hand.

            Someone clapped slowly after I finished this song. I looked up and saw the familiar face that used to make my heart's pounding hard in my chest, it still does.

             'I thought you are only good at screaming the song. But my, you can really sing.' He said sarcastically and started to walk in the music room.

             I stayed back at school today to practice my guitar in the music room since I haven't master it completely. I was a beginner guitarist that's why Cedric never let me touch his guitar. I had to buy my own to practice with it, not that I would break his. Come to think of it, I broke Ken's drum set when he was teaching me some basic lessons on drumming. That's an accident, not like I purposely broke it. Whatever, Cedric just being selfish. Which I hated.

              The gangster-looking guy with a cute fair face was walking towards me. His green eyes were glittering under the sunlight of the evening sun. His auburn hair was all spiked up with a large amount of PlayBoy's hair gel. He sat beside me, the PlayBoy's heavy fragrance of his was burning my scent. The pair of muscular arms grabbed away my guitar from me as he tried to steady his 'rocker pose'. I chuckled as he kept on trying to balance the guitar. He made a face and threw back the guitar to me.

            "Music is not my thing anyway. So what are you doing here alone? Where are the others?" He asked, brushed off the invisible dust off his jeans.

            "They went back home. I was practising my guitar since you didn't notice it awhile ago. But the real question is, why are you here?" I asked, put away the guitar to my right.

             "Don't go all smart ass on me Aaron. Why should I answer you that? I like to be wherever I wanted, I don't need to ask your permission. So what if I were waiting Frank to come here. That's none of your concern." He angrily replied.

              "You just answered my question Dean." 

              "God damn it Aaron! Why you always make everything so complicated!" Dean messed up his spiked hair as a sign of headache and annoyed.

               "Sorry if I am being overconcerned! Goodbye Dean!" I snapped back and gathered my thing.

                His name's Dean. Full name's Dean Hanson. He's a street gangster if you didn't notice his anger management issue throughout our conversation. He's dumb, by the way. Don't be fooled by his cute face, he's a jerk and a big bully.