Chapter Seventeen (Blame It On The Hickey)

Chapter Seventeen -  Blame It On The Hickey

                 Aaron's POV

                 "Can you tell me exactly what had happened just now?" He smashed his fist onto the wall behind me, making me stunned of terror. We were back to his house. He insisted me to stay with him tonight because he afraid he would do reckless things. I called my parents, saying that I would be staying at Seth's house. My dad didn't approve at first because he didn't want me to disturb others. But what he really meant was he didn't want me to have a sleepover in a gay person's house. My dad was not a homophobic, he just thought that man supposed to be with woman. I told him not to be ridiculous. But after my mother talked through him, he finally letting me go. No, please don't think that my mother was agree with homosexual. She was totally against it, she thought it was wrong. One time, when I was watching glee, Blaine kissed Kurt, she said this show was absurd to teach youngsters that gay was right. Did you know it hurt to be hearing that coming from your own mother? Well, you had no idea. But she loved Seth, she treated him like her own son. 

                  He hid his face of anger into my neck, nuzzling into it. I didn't answer him, instead, I caressed his back and ran my fingers through his flaming hair. I was such a jerk, well it was Cedric's fault too. I couldn't believe he actually love me. Was I in some kind of prank show? Or I was being described in a oh so cliche story?

                  "Why Aaron? I tried to be... B..But.." His voice had broken because of his crying. My heart hurted. I pushed him away a little, revealing a very emotional Dean in front of me, face covered with nothing but tears. His pair of forest eyes were shimmering, frozen like ice. His tears, flowing out profusely. I didn't like to see this Dean, this sad Dean was caused by my selfish act. I shouldn't have fall in love with Cedric when Dean gave me everything. But why, why I was so stupid to be letting Cedric into my petty heart. I hated to see him like this... I wanted my cute and funny Dean, my protective and sexy Dean... And I knew, only me could make this sad Dean go away.

                     I kissed hin on the lips, deep and passionate. First, I was afraid when Dean didn't reply me back. But soon, he bit my lower lips, causing me to moan. He sure knew how to turn somebody on. I could feel he was fighting back his desire, he wanted to do it. And I had prepared, because I needed to let him know he's still the one I was in love with.

                    "Do it Dean... I didn't enjoy your touch much last week... Only me was touching you, only you are the one enjoying... Now it's my turn... Make me feel you own me..." I whispered into his ears, knowing it would completely turning him into a monster. But meh, who cared.

                    "OH GOD AARON!" He roared and ripped my shirt, exposing my naked chest. Aw, I loved that shirt. I thought I could wear it to the prom. He went to my nipples, making me groaned and moaning at the same time. He bit, licked and nibbled it. God, I felt so alive.

                      He was going to unbuckle my jeans when we heard the engine stopped on the driveway. We frozed for a second, we quickly cleaned ourselves when we heard laughter from outside. Dean was so pissed off, he kept on messing his buttons. I went towards to help him, he wanted me so bad but I held him, telling him not now. He groaned and wrapped his arms around me, pressing me against him.

                       "Deany! We are home!" I laughed at the name. Dean embrassed but smiled after he knew I loved that name. I was so going to use that name after this.

                       "Hey mom." We went downstairs, to greet Dean's mother. I was nervous, I never met people's parents before. If you didn't count Alice and Seth of course. Their parents were friendly and funny, I loved them. I felt welcome around them.