Chapter Eighteen - Caught Red-Handed

Chapter Eighteen (Caught Red-Handed)

                 Aaron's POV

                 "Seth sweety, how about this girl? She looks nice and smart. You can consider her, this one isn't so bad too."

                  I was sitting on a iron stool next to Seth, with a disgusted look in his face in my kitchen. I tried not to get myself involved inside the arguement between Seth and my mother. Seth came here to hang out a little early, before going to HomeJoy. We were going to meet up with Alice and...

                  Just thinking his name, making me blushed and wanted to choke myself to death. Alice and Cedric...

                   Anyway, we were now in my kitchen while I was eating a bag of Chips. My mother, being a very loving and homophobic mother, she took this as a chance and showed Seth her picture collection of nice girls in this town. Don't ask me why she have those, it always made me rethought if my mother was normal. She kept on showing those pictures to Seth, while Seth hissed at every pictures. She was trying to set Seth right, or you could say set him straight and got away from the road of no return. Well mom, how about started with your son first? I took a glance at those picture.

                    I might be gay, but my, those girls were hot. They were all goregeous. But, we couldn't judge a book by its cover right? Those girls might be some vicious witches whom appeared to be nice in pictures but inside them, were nothing but cold.

                    I shivered at the thought, popping in some chips into my mouth.

                    "I am very appreciate Mrs. Thomas, but I am not interested. I am gay." Seth told her again, liked a hundred times already. But my mother just didn't know how to quit. She scowled at the word but remained a calm face. Just I couldn't come out just yet, or forever.

                    "You don't know if you are really... homosexual, Seth. You're only sixteen. You have much to explore at your age. How about starting with meeting these nice girls, maybe you will know if you're what you seem to be. Give them a chance Seth. You know we love you. Take Aaron as an example, I bet some of these girls caught his eyes. Right darling?"My mother focus to me, which made me nearly choked on the chip I just ate. I was stunned by her words.

                     "Right darling?" Seth mimicked my mother's sound, raising an eyebrow at me. God, how I hated this.

                     "You got that right!" I said in my fake excited tone. My answer seemed to satisfy my mother for awhile, but not Seth. His face was furious and he slammed his fist on the table, making me and my mother flinched.

                     "I am sorry Mrs. Thomas. Seem like I am totally not welcome to be here anymore. May I excuse myself?" He stomped off, didn't bother for my mother to reply. I ran after him, leaving an embrassed lady behind. God, I never saw him so pissed off before. My mother did that a lot to him, but this time he really was mad.

                     "Hey Seth! Wait up! Come on!" Gosh, he was fast.

                    He rushed out from my house and began to slow down after passing by a few blocks. I managed to catch up with him when he slowed down his paces. The moment I turned him around to face me, his teary face completely had me off my cuff. He was hurted... Gosh, I was so stupid. I should have stopped my mother, but I never once did. I thought he enjoyed to see my mother's frustration. I guessed he was hurted too.