Chapter Twenty-One (Abort Mission)

Spoiler: This chapter has special guest stars...

Chapter Twenty-One - Abort Mission

               Aaron's POV

               "Phone?" I took my Sony Ericsson phone and put it into my purple jean's left pocket. I remembered that this jeans was the same one I wore that I went to the amusement park with both Dean and Cedric, also the a plan of Alice's. What a coincidence that I wore the same jeans this time. I think I would name this my lucky charm. After all, the first plan of Alice's worked. 

               "Cash?" I picked the wallet near the edge of the round table, shoved it deeply into my right pocket of my jeans. The last thing I wanted was my wallet got stolen. Those snatchers were sick bastards. How could they live the guilt? But I forgave them for their stupidity and I cursed them for their lives.

               "Watch?" I flashed my wristwatch at her, waving in front of her. It's a normal green rubber wristwatch. I think I'd it for more than four years now. I bought reluctantly at first because I was not a person who runs against time, but eventually I needed it when I realized I always woke up late and my clock always went banana, it never snoozed.

                "GPS tracker?" GPS... I roamed around the table...

                "What?" I quickly snapped out of it when I realized she was playing with me. Well, I thought she was playing with me, because her face went serious and put me a small device into my hand. I turned it around playfully, was she serious?

                "Really? Why I need this for? And how did you get this?" Instead of giving me some answers, she rolled her eyes and pushed me out from her house. Slamming the door on my face when I tried to turn around to give her a piece of my mind. Well, that's rude. I shrugged off her bad vibe and started towards the venue I reserved for today's date. I shivered at the thought, just thinking about going out with a girl made me wanted to puke, but now it's even worse, with Joanna... 

                  The evening breeze was clashing against my skin as the rustling wind was heard. I walked on the grey stony path, where the frictional force was occurred between my shoebase and the ground. I looked up, staring at the purplish pink sky. I felt a strong emotion, a sense of guilt, knowing that I would hurt one of them after this mission finished. I should have had more gut, more courage to stop this mission, stopping Alice to overpower me. But I just couldn't. I wanted to stop this so much, but she's right. I ought to choose one, and ought to hurt the other...

                  "Urgh! Why can't I just choose a freaking love!" I shouted, in the middle of the path. When I was calmed down, I realized there were a girl linked her arm around a cute boy's arm. God, that's so embrassing.

                  "Sorry about that... I was just... Scolding myself..." Man, I sounded like a dumbass! They would think I was weird. Well, they should.

                  The girl laughed, her light brown eyes were sparkling, showing true happiness. She's beautiful. Her black hair with brown highlight matched her fair skin tone, fair, not pale. Her face structure was amazing, her cute little button nose, her big but perfect lips and two little dimples. Her fancy orange and yellow dress hung perfectly on her lean body. The guy next to him was a hunk, but a cute one. He's shorter than the girl next to her. He's laughing with her too. He seemed nice, adorable mostly. His black hair was curly and smooth, looked smooth because I knew that kind of hair. Which was a great hair to run your fingers into it. He had those edible chocolate eyes, and a paif of sexy lips. His small muscular body was hid under the suit he was wearing. I was impressed, Hugo Boss. Nice. I think I could drool over him if I could... Woah, snapped out of it Aaron! You had two freaking guy were fighting agaist each other to have you all by himself and you were drooling other people's boyfriend? Great job Aaron, impressive job.