Chapter Twenty-Two (NRE)

Spoiler: This chapter will change your view on someone.

Chapter Twenty-Two - NRE

              Thrid Person's POV (That's me!)

              Under this dark and omnious sky, with a little help of those flickering dim streetlights.It's a hot summer's day, just before a storm, when the air got all charged and seemed to prickle with electricity and anticipation, and you're filled with a strange mixture of excitement and apprehension, knowing something was going to happen. Waiting. Watching.. Wondering. It did. A woman in her black cocktail dress was trying to drag a huge pitch black sack into the car in front of her. She held the sack up, using her petty strength, finally managed to let half of the sack in but there was still half of it hung outside. Without wasting any minutes, she took in a big breath, taking the end of the sack and pushing, shoving it right inside. With a big bang, like someone hit his or her head and a bar of swear, she closed the door firmly and went towards the front seat, driving off the parking lot with an evil grin on her sweaty face.

   Meanwhile...

             With the sound of crystal clear laughter echoed around the small living room. The flaming red hair was messily covered the girl's pretty face, 'How I Met Your Mother' was playing as Barney Stinson's sarcastic jokes were completely ignored by his best friend, Ted Mosby. The girl was laughing so hard, that she forgot to check with her best friend if he's okay. Well, I helped her to check, he's not.

            While in another small house, a boy in his basketball jersey was tapping his iPhone's screen, deciding whether he should text or call his boyfriend. But he then gave up, throwing his device onto his bed and making his way towards the bathroom. He took off the jersey and the pants, showing his sexy body. He stepped inside the shower, turning on the switch as the water came down hitting his hard and smooth skin, hoping the water would take away the heat.

             In a small yet expensive house, living a young guy who was trying to stay focus on the stupid commercial about some hair product that could save your hair from falling. His mind was flying, away from this area, thinking the one boy that made him crazy for the past few weeks. He couldn't control his urge anymore, but what could he do? This question had always lingering around him, unanswered by himself. He groaned and smashed a pillow onto his face, ignoring his parents' stares.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

              When I was about to go back to the girl who had a sack in her car, two person started to interrupt my perfect narrates. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

             Dean's POV

             I turned off the switch, knowing how much this cool water ran down my hot skin, Aaron's naked body still stuck in my damn mind. I needed him, now. I couldn't take my mind off him. Everything I thought of, everything I said, was Aaron. This might sound like some cliché drama, but Aaron was the only one who dared came into my harsh world and loved me. I wouldn't let some assholes take him away from me. Because only I could give him what he wanted. That's love, caring, tender and sex.

             I wrapped a clean towel around my waist and walked out from the bathroom. I finally decided to call Aaron, I didn't fucking care if he don't want me to disturb his plan to ruin Joanna. I needed to let me felt inside of him, again. We didn't do it after the first time. It's indeed fascinating and sweaty. It was different from doing it with girls. I was not some sex addict. I wanted to let Aaron felt my love for him.