Chapter Twenty-Six (The Girl is a Witch)

Chapter Twenty-Six - The Girl is a Witch

                       Aaron's POV

"Oh my goodness," a pair of skinny arms wrapped themselves around me, "what happened to him Alice? Sweety? Are you okay? What happened?!'

                       "I can't exactly explain it right now Jane, but Luce was here," I flinched at the name, still shaking. I couldn't control myself any longer, the depression took over me. I need my pills, now.

                       "You mean Luce Delgado?" I glared at my mother, she sighed and nodded at me.

                       "Mom, can you bring me my anti-depression pill?" I took my mother off guard when I said that. I knew it was hard for her to see his son to take these again, but I really needed it.

                       "You don't need it honey, you are stronger now, it will pass eventually," she tried to comfort me but she was wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

                       "No mom! I need it now! I am not stronger, I am still hurting. Can't you see? Please, give me it," My body shook furiously after shouting at my mom. I knew I shouldn't do that but the depression had won.

                        My mom was crying, but she quickly left the room. Alice was there all the time holding me, I was glad I had her. We had been through a lot together, we're a family. I still couldn't believe that she refused to play the piano ever since the accident, until now, she still didn't. Although she hid it perfectly, but I knew it was there. Her urge to perform again. Whenever I caught her looking up videos of people playing piano in YouTube, I couldn't help to push her forward. But I didn't, because it was her choice.

                        "Here honey," I took the pill once it handed to me, chasing it down with the glass of water from my mother. I hugged my sobbing mother, "I'm sorry."

                        "It's okay... I know, I know..."

                        "Sorry? Am I interrupt something?" The familiar voice had us all snapped to the front.

                         Alice and mom's eyes were big as saucers, I doubt mine was any different. Luce was standing there, waving her hand acting like she was supposed to be here. Dean was nowhere in sight, I couldn't help wonder if he decided to leave me, after I lied to him from the beginning. I wanted to tell him the truth, but I was forbidded to speak of it.

                        "What are you doing here?" Alice was first to speak, knowing my mother and I weren't able to reply. She stepped forward, literally face to face with the she-devil. But Luce was just smiling, flashing one of her best features that I used to love, still love.

                        "Oh Alice, don't be so rude. I'm here to see you all," Luce's thick Britsh accent still hadn't changed at all. I had gotten rid of mine, we all did except my father. But we could still talk in the accent if we wanted to, we just didn't need to here.

                         "Mrs. Thomas! It's delight to see you again!" Luce smiled broadly and shook mom's hand. She was stunned that she didn't shake back. I groaned, probably shouldn't do that because now Luce was looking directly at me. Her eyes lightened.

                          "Oh my, Ron dear, you've grown so much!" She came forward and pinched my cheek, like she used to. But this time, I wasn't stupid enough to let her overpower me. I snapped her hand away, which stunned Luce herself. Her face looked annoyed, but still maintained the stupid smile.