Chapter Fiften (Nicely Done)

I'd chosen the celebs to play as my hot characters. (Not your average dream guys, so shut it)

                                   Kent Boyd (From SYTYCD)  as  Aaron Thomas

                               Zach Roerig (From Vampire Diaries) as Dean Hanson

                                    Chord Overstreet (From Glee) as Cedric Kruise

                                 Unknown (From 'Google''s image) as Alice Banks

                                       Nick Jonas (From The JB) as Seth Arnder

^More characters will arrive soon^

Sildeshow beside ------------------> Enjoy (*3*)

Chapter Fifteen (Nicely Done)

                  Aaron's POV

                  "Dean..." I panted as Dean's wet lips went down to my neck, sucking on my softspot. I hugged tightly Dean's waist, while his hands were snaking up and down my back and my front, causing silent moans kept on coming out from my occupied lips. 

                   "My mother will check up on us sooner or later... Maybe we should... Argh! Dean!" I shouted but quickly covered my mouth with my palm. He bit my nipples! Oh God! Did I tell you that our shirts were already off on the floor on the second we came into my room. He couldn't wait and quickly crashed his hungry lips on me, pressing me onto my fluffy bed. We were supposed to study for our next week Chemistry test and Dean wanted me to tutor him, well that's what we told my mother. But he ended up breaking his own tutor session, and turned it into a make out session.

                   "Stop Dean! You are turning me on!" I whispered out of breath. I could my buddy was rising. He snickered and went up for my lips once again. God, he knew how to tease me with his tongue. He's a good kisser, and a great tongue teaser. I made my mouth into an 'O' shape, while he used his tongue to explore everything in it, never miss one inch.

                     "This's what I am suppose to do. It's my job to turn you on... Baby..." He licked my nose and went back to my body. But I held him, I was seriously going to regret this if I didn't stop him.

                     "No Dean... I have something to tell you..." I was gasping for air.

                     "Later. After I have given you pleasure..." He tried to went down to my already half erect buddy, but I used my strength to hold him and sat up. He frowned but obeyed, sitting up next to me but arms were still around me. I lowered my head down, to prevent having eye contact with him. I felt so guity.

                      Should I tell him? The same question I kept on asking myself. I was such a slut... How could I still be here? Still loved by Dean, whole-hearted. While, half of my damn heart was stolen by the straight homophobic. I wanted to... I wanted to...

                      "Are you okay baby?" He lifted my chin up, fixing my eyes towards his. I just realized my tears had fallen down when I saw his worrisome face. He leaned in and kissed away my tears for me, his lips on my skin was warm. I felt love and care. But I didn't deserve it. I have to tell him...

                      "I have something to tell you..." He kissed me again. "You can tell me anything..."

                      "Is about Cedric..." I tilted my head to the side, afraid to meet his eyes. When I slowly glanced at him, his face was filled with anger.