Chapter Twenty (Meeting The Kruise)

This one is for the C'fans^.^

Chapter Twenty - Meeting The Kruise

                Aaron's POV

               "Are you sure this is the good idea? I seldom meet your parents, not fomally. Basically, we just smile at each other when we passed by. And as I heard, your parents don't like me."

               Just by standing in front of this plain old house, butterflies filled my stomach. I felt a little mix of nauseous and dizziness at the same time. It might be the anticipation to meet the Kruise, or the terror to meet the Kruise. I gulped and looked at Cedric straight into the eyes, they showed amused and concerned. 

               "No way Aaron, they love you! They wanted to meet you a very long time. But I never really have the chance... Now, I think it's the perfect time." Cedric flashed me with his contagious warm smile, making my nervous only faded, but not disappeared. 

                "Love me? You kid me, right? Alice said your father nearly hit you when you told him you're in the band." I said, remembering the time when Alice told me, shaking my shoulders furiously that they're going to fall off.

                 "Nearly." Cedric reminded me. He's such a stubborn guy.

                 "But..." But he shushed me with a finger. I narrowed my eyes, slapped away his hand, which made him chuckled.

                 "You said I needed to prove how much I love you right? Well, I'm going to fight against your heart by starting meeting my family." Cedric kissed my cheek. I was fully prepared by that, so I slapped him on the cheek, not hard, just a playful slap. He grinned goofily and took my hand.

                 "Ah ah ah." I shoved back my hand, making him frowned. I laughed and pulled down the collar of my shirt, revealing a faded hickey and another fresh hickey for him to see. Dean gave me that new one just now after knowing I was coming over to Cedric's house. He could be a little overprotective sometimes, which would be a bad trait for him when the operation started next week. His possessive side would ruin his chance. Damn, I didn't want to lose Dean, so as Cedric.

                 "Bastard. He think he could just mark you? You have the right to choose you know Aaron..." Cedric rolled his eyes and tilted his head to the side, avoiding my eyecontact. I sighed and walked towards his front porch. He followed me silently and eventually stood in front of me, in between the orange wooden door and me.

                   I should have never tell Cedric about how much I loved him. I should've never give him false hope... I was a jerk to confess my love to cover my guilt, and made him sad after. I was just trying to fill my own damn selfishness, my own desire that I was willing to hurt Cedric.

                    So? Go kick that Dean out from your heart! Take Cedric into your arms and give him the most passionate kiss he'll always rememeber!

                     What the hell Righty? You do know Dean's first, how can you tell Aaron to do the wrong thing! You sickened me.

                      Oh god, not again.

                      Hell, I don't freaking care. All I care is Cedric and Aaron live happily ever after. The End.

                      Don't you the end me! Happily ever after? Cedric and Aaron? You are out of your fucking mind Righty! You're sick and pathetic. I can't believe you are my twin. We are so not in common.