Chapter Twenty-Four (Rumour Has It True)

Chapter Twenty-Four - Rumour Has It True

        Cedric's POV (First Time)

        Should I use 3.142 for this question or 22 over 7 as the pie...

         "Curse you Albert Einstein! I hate Math!" I shouted and shut my textbook closed, leaving a loud bang echoing around my massive bedroom. I pinched my nose bridge, rubbing my temples at the same time. God, Math was a pain in the ass. Which I believed I would never choose any damn career that had involved Mathematics in it. So so farewell accountant or business man, I was destined to become a rock star. Speaking of rock star, God I started to miss Aaron already. I wondered what he's doing now... I was having a bad vibe that he's with that bully Dean Hanson.

           I didn't know why Aaron chose Dean over me. Just because he got a baby face and hot body, didn't mean I would lose because of that. I knew I was neither handsome nor hot like him, but at least I knew I had a kind heart. I could give so much more than him. But why, why did he choose Dean?

           Why? You knew the answer Cedric Kruise! Because you were afraid to confess your stupid love, kept telling yourself you were not gay, that's why. You always manipulated yourself saying that you were straight as a pole while your heart stopped beating when you saw Aaron. You were afraid of people judging you because you were popular. You were afraid that your parents would disown you. You didn't even try or do somthing about it, as a result, you lost him. Although your competitor seemed arrogant and useless, but he had a thing that you would never require... The power of courage.

           "Stop!" I screamed at my own thought. I collasped myself onto my bed, smashing my face onto my duvet. Hoping it would suffocate me, wishing I would just die right now.

           Come on rude rude boy can you get it up, take me take me...

            'Rude Boy' was playing in the background as I quickly straightened myself up, taking out my cellphone inside my pocket. I answered the phone, which I regretted when I knew it was the annoying Ken. Damn, I should have looked at the contact first, before answering it.

            "What's up what's up my wingman." Ken asked in his always cheerful tone. Urgh, how could he be so cheerful all the time?

            "What do you want this time." I replied boldly.

            "Aw, don't be so cold. Can't I call you because I miss you?" He said, faking he's hurt.

            I sat down onto my bed, sinking in the comfy bed. "Stop beating around the bush." I kicked off my shoes out which I just found out I was wearing them all along.

             "Okay. Do you want to hear something juicy?" He sounded like one of those cheerleaders.

             "No." I was about to end the call when I heard a familiar name.

              "Is about Aaron." I quickly regained the cellphone back to my ear.

              "I'm listening..." I asked impatiently.

              "Now it finally got your attention."He was amused.

               "Shut it up, now tell me."

               "I sent you an email. Prepare the worst Cedric. Don't say I didn't warn you." He spoke in his dark voice and ended my call. What the?

                I took out my iPad out from my bag, loging in my email via my house's WiFi. I scanned through my overflew facebook requests and finally landed an email from Ken. I doubled-clibked the email, couldn't wait to see what Aaron's secret was.

                I saw a link, clicking on it as I waited for it to load.

                Ford Academy. The title read.

                Ford Academy? I never heard of it. It said it was a school near Europe. What did this have to do with Aaron?

                I continued to skimmed through the introduction of the school. I was about to exit it and gave Ken a piece of my mind when I came across a passage.

                 A young band of Ford Academy was involved in a tradegy that had happened at 7th September 2000. The accident ouccured during a live concert performed by them. The incident happened when the show was in the climax, when out in the blue, the stage light fall, crashing a band member on the stage. The vocalist and the pianist were lucky enough to dodge the crash along with the audience, but unfortunately for the guitarist, it hit him straight onto the head. The victim was believed to be dead on spot due to a large amount of blood. The victim's name was Fred Delgado, he's a senior at that time, he had a sister who was believed had been dating the vocalist. After the disaster, the school had closed the art programme. The Delgado family had moved to another country, believing they couldn't accept their son was dead. The vocalist and guitarist had remained unknown since the principal refused to answer anything about them. It's like the accident had never occured. Here's a videoclip, showing what had happened during that night. One person was recording the whole accident when the light had fallen.

                  I couldn't believe my eyes what I had read. When I clicked on the 'play' button, I was shock and my tears were pouring out my eyes when the stage light finally hit his head. But I was crying, not because of his misfortune, but I was crying because I saw both Aaron and Alice on the stage. They might look different, but I'd noticed them. I was speechless after the videoclip ended. I quickly dialed Aaron's number, but it went straight to voicemail.

                   Aaron Thomas and Alice Bank, who were you both?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-dramatic effect- Cliffhanger! 

This a short chapter, I know. But it's a filler chapter. Now you know the basic where you are going. Here's a short summary if you didn't know what the hell I was wrting about -sad-

Aaron and Alice were not born at where they are now. The Fred guy, is Luce's dead brother, who you have read about her last chapter. Okay? Got it? Nice. 

By OMGguyLOL