Chapter Eleven (Hot Jealousy Trouble)

                "Urgh..." I came out from my room and walked on the corridor.

                "Ouch!" I knocked against a wooden table when I was walking with my pair of blurry eyes. I was usually not a morning person. But I would not get grumpy or easily get angry, I would just feel very tired although I slept for many hours. But today I felt very, very, very, damn tired! My waist was hurt, like someone hugged me tightly when I was sleeping.

                   I walked down the stairs. But I was totally confused when I stepped on the fifth flight. I kept on stepping on it. I even jumped on it. Where's the squeaky sound I loved!? Did someone fix it? No, I told my mother not to fix it because I loved the sound of it. It squeaked!

                     I frowned and gave up as I walked down the stair angrily. My eyes were still kind of sleepy, but I gave them a good rub. My vision became cleary, that's better...

                     "OMG..." I stared dumbfoundedly at the living room in front of me.

                      Rainbow coach, rainbow table top, rainbow curtain, rainbow frames, rainbow lamp, rainbow clock and rainbow carpet...

                       "HORROR!" I yelled and tripped, causing me to fall down onto the floor. My whole body was pointing straight at the stair. When I heard a rushing footsteps came down from above. I think my voice had startled my sister, and that's not a good thing. She was also not a morning person, but she was the meaniest morning person I ever saw... You didn't want to mess with her...

                      I was planned to play dead. When the husky voice spoke in front of me.

                       "Are you okay A-babe? What happened?"

                       Wait a minute, who's the hell was A-babe? And when my sister had such deep voice!? Did she inject herself male hormones? No way... What was she thinking? Did she really think someone will respect her because she had a deep voice?

                       "A-babe? Let me help you up..." After the deep voice spoke, I was being lifted easily and my feet were on the ground again. Oh my goodness! What did my sister eat? Steroid? Or toxic waste? I looked up and wanted to ask her why she called me A-babe and how she managed to pull me up with such little force. But my words stucked when I saw a pair of forest eyes met mine and his messy auburn hair was sticking out in every directions in a good way.

                         "Ah!!!" I screamed and backed out a little. He was startled by my outburst.

                      Abruptly, I felt I was falling backward because I knocked my legs against the rainbow table top. I was going to hit the glass when a hand reached for my waist and yanked me forward, causing my head crashed onto a bare toned chest.

                       "That's so close A-babe. You better be careful next time..." He kissed my forehead like a mother kissed her child.

                         Of course I blushed! But it wasn't about the kiss, it was because I just remembered I had accidentally fell alsleep in Dean Hanson's house! And I remembered...

                          "Good morning A-babe... I love you..." He said again, blushing and planted a light peck on my lips. Yes, it wasn't a dream. He was in love with me. So, last night was real? I thought I was having one of my dreams...  I was so naughty.