Chapter Two

~Harry~ (Three years later...) 

"Harry." 

Poke.

"Harreh." 

Poke.

"Harold!" 

Poke. 

I groan, pushing away the hand that kept poking my ribs, turning the other way around so no one could be able to disturb my sleeping state. Seriously, I only get rest for like three days or something and then they do this. "Leave me alone." I mutter, making myself more comfortable with the presence of my pillow tucked in between my legs.

I feel my bed dip in slightly, nudging me towards the edge. I heard a huff, some shuffling and then silence. Well, temporary silence. It wasn't long before I felt someone move closer to me, pushing my towards the very end of the bed, until-

Oomph. 

My body collided with the carpeted floor, my head throbbing in pain. I gripped it tightly, feeling the throbbing feeling intensifying with every second that passes. Chuckling. I heard chuckling as I lay on the floor, defeated; the duvet tangled between my legs.

"You're officially alone now on the floor, Styles." She teased, standing from the bed as she headed towards me. The sight of her worn-out flats entered my sight as she stood right in front of me, a smirk plastered on her face.

I narrowed my eyes on her, slumping on the carpeted floor. "Could you not understand the rest I deserved after all the hard work?" I complained, trying to get up, slumping on my mattress once more. She grunted in annoyance, suddenly jumping on the bed, making my eyes widen.

"Nope." She teased, jumping harder on the bed, knowing all too well it made me annoyed. It took at least thirty more seconds before I groaned, pushing her off the bed, making her off-balance. She yelped in panic, falling on the floor as well.

It was my turn to chuckle uncontrollably, clutching my stomach, doubling over. She grunted, smacking me on the stomach, crossing her arms. "I hate you, Styles." She mumbled, narrowing her eyes on me. It was funny how she'd tease and make fun of me to death, but if it was me who did it, she'd grow mad.

I sheepishly grinned, "You love me, Grayson." I smirked, eyebrows wiggling at her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed as if she had just tasted something disgusting. "Oh, please, Harold. I prefer straight men, thank you very much." She grinned, a mischievous look on her face.

I gasped, propping on my elbows in shock. I grabbed the nearest pillow, chucking at her laughing state, "How many times do I have to make it clear to you that I am not gay!" I shouted, crossing my arms at her. 

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Explain Larry Stylinson, then." She says, waving her hand dismissively. I rolled my eyes at her, slumping in annoyance, "Seriously, Em. Lou and I are just very close friends." I reason out, huffing.

She scoffed, "But it's unfair! We're closer and we don't have a ship name!" She whined jokingly, stomping her feet across the ground. I chuckled at her childish manner, looking up at her.

"We don't need a ship name, Em. We're better than that." I winked, watching tiny specs of pink reside on her cheeks, causing her to tilt her head down. I grinned at this, nudging her on the arm. She looked at me, "And plus, I love you more than Lou." I whispered teasingly, watching a smile creep on her face before it turned to a smirk.