(11) Date Night

"Crystal what did you see?" he asks holding me by my shoulders

I feel myself become weaker, like something has shook my spine and I am unable to do anything but shake.

"What happened?" His grip tightens.

I look up into his eyes, his jaw is tight and his curved lips are nothing but a straight line.

"I lost control, I saw something and then it disappeared and I then decided to feed on a Stag and before I know it I've sucked it dry, I couldn't stop I just kept going," I begin to sob, my hands now bloodier than they were.

"What exactly did you see?" He allowed me to cry into him, his hands move from my shoulders to my back.

"Grey eyes, they were watching me, there was this presence but I know I've felt it before,"

He shakes his head in disbelief, letting go of me he begins to pace back forth from the kitchen. He stops in front of me, crushing me to his chest.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry I will sort this out, you need to pull yourself together and get ready for your date night," he reassures me, I can't help but feel like slightly lost, like he should be doing more.

I pull away, taking a deep breathe. Wiping my eyes I begin to pull myself together, I noticed the bloody tears I have left on Nicholas' shirt, quickly I decide to head to my room, and it is one of his favourites. Once I'm in my room I allow myself to feel better. I cannot allow my thoughts to linger, Nicholas said he would sort it, and I have to trust that.

Just as I am about to search for clothes for tonight my phone annoyingly dances across my desk, it's sounds makes me want to throw through a wall. Checking the caller I see Ryan's name flashing on the screen, excitedly I answer.

"Hey!" I say first.

"Someone sounds excited?" He laughs.

"Maybe... what's up?" I hope he's not cancelling.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk, you know hear your voice,"

"Well aint that cute!" I laugh

"Have you decided what you're wearing tonight?"

"I am about to, why what did you want me to wear?" I flirt.

"Hmm well if I had my choice you'd be wearing nothing, however we will be in public and I cannot have other guys' eyes on you, so I can settle for a dress or something, anything you feel comfortable in, but a dress would be preferable.

"Ew who are you talking dirty to??" I hear Olivia in the background, I can't help but laugh.

"So the choices I have is a dress or a dress?" I reply playfully.

"Uh huh, Olive wants to talk to you, I will see you later baby,"

"HEY GIRL!" Olivia springs on the phone before I can reply back. He called me baby!

"Hi, I think you may have just ruined another thing," I groan at her.

"Ryan go away I will give you your phone back when I'm done talking, don't even bother whining you are seeing her later!" Olivia hollers away from the phone.

"Anyways back to us, now that he's gone we can talk. We need to discuss what dress you're wearing and how you are going to prepare your body!"

"Woah calm it down, what you mean discuss dress and prepare body, it's a date we aren't going to Buckingham palace??"

"Are you on something? He asked you to wear a dress, he called you baby and this just not a date! This is serious Crystal, tonight is the night you know, and you need to be prepared for it."