(6) A Day Of Firsts'

Surrounded by blue sky, emerald softness beneath my feet. I’m standing on a hill... the same hill I was on with Lord Khalunga, I am positive it is the exact same place. Everything is clear but me, I am in my body but I am seeing things as if I am looking from the outside, I’m faded kind of ghost like. I’m standing behind two people, humming I try to grab their attention, nope. Boldly I attempt to dance around them like an insane monkey... they can’t see or hear me.

The two people are Lord Khalunga and Olivia. I feel almost glad that they are completely oblivious to me. He is talking to Olivia. Even though I am standing close their voices are muffled. I can’t quite hear what he is saying I can only make out certain sentences.

“Olivia I am the god Khalunga you probably haven’t ever heard of me, until now. I am in charge of everything on earth the mortals and immortals and creatures,” He says.

 I can’t quite make out what Olivia says and what he says after her. Why am I here if  can't hear what is going on? Perhaps Khalunga purposely put me in this dream so I can hear only parts I just don’t understand why Olivia is talking to him and what he wants with her.

“Olivia you have to understand your friend Crystal didn’t have a choice to be a Vampire I know you must feel weird and be a bit frightened but she won’t hurt you she will never hurt any of the one’s she loves at least not intentionally she cares about you a lot she also depends on you a lot. She needs your help even if she doesn’t show it,” He says.

There is a slow pleasant breeze in the air.

“Guide her, always be there for her she is not as strong as she looks well not emotionally, and just because she is now a Vampire don’t push her away she is still the exact same person as she was before she became a Vampire nothing or much has changed about her,” He says.

It seems everyone has to guide me, Lord Khalunga sure thinks so. Why all the protection? What fear does have he concerning me?

“OK I understand but I need to ask something...  will my brother Ryan be okay when she tells him?” She says, it seems she also entwined with his every word.

“All I can say is he will take it as a shock...” He replies, he looks over his shoulder.  I think he is checking if I am still listening to them, I just stand and listen but I can’t hear any more of the conversation... I’m disappearing away from them, floating  away into far darkness.

I wake up. I’m lying on Ryan’s bed, his heated embrace tells me that I am still  lying in his arms. I open my eyes; he is staring at me. His green eyes focused on me, and me alone. His face concentrating on me. I can't help but  smile at him. He is the most perfect sight to see first thing in the morning. We look into each other’s eyes, this I could continue to do forever and a day.  His eyes look soft and gentle, looking into his eyes is like looking into a beautiful lagoon of magic and life.

 He bends his head down near mine he slowly pulls me closer to him. He touches my cheek and slowly presses his soft damp lips against mine. I freeze, I don't kiss back or anything. His lips are actually on mine, my body urges to touch him and finally feel his lips. It seems his kiss has just made my body fail me.  It’s so romantic and hot. He pulls back smirking fully aware of his effect on me.

"I thought you missed me Crystal?" He teases, I do.

I won't let my body fail me again. I push myself forward, this time it's my cold lips clashing against his tender ones. I kiss him passionately. Our lips mould together, everything in me wants this. I wrap my arms around his neck tasting him. His lips push hard against mine, I put all of me into this one kiss despite the butterflies and every bone in me mushing into jelly.