(2) Nicholas Imalogalu

I freeze, there are so many questions and feelings I just can't control them all. He is the one who is responsible for all of this. The anger builds up inside of me I can't hold the rage in any longer. Fire spits in the pit of my stomach and invisible steam blows from both of my ears. I feel like a volcano that is just seconds away from erupting and causing the biggest destruction known to mankind.

I rush towards him and push, punch and slap at his chest with my fists. I do anything just to make pain conflict onto this mean stranger.

I just want pain for him and to hurt him badly. Using all my might I punch him harder releasing all of my fuming anger. He grabs a hold of my hands to stop me. I try to break free from his grasp but I can't he is too strong.

My eyes meet his, gold orbs that steal my emotions, they’re breathe-taking. He doesn't look angry to fact I tried to attack him, a small smile lingers on his lips.

"Are you calm? If so I will let you go," His tone chilled and dominant. My knees suddenly feel weak.

I nod unable to speak a word. He loosens grip off my wrists. I feel sudden coldness where he was holding me why was that so heated?

"Cat got your tongue?" He laughs; it's soft unlike his deep voice.

"Who are you?" It comes out weakly; I bet I sound like a fool.

"I am Nicholas, Nicholas Imalogalu." He says quite proudly.

A smirk twitches on my lip. His eyes narrow at me. "Are you mocking me? You can't say much for yourself... Hobknockle." This time he's the one smirking. His fangs don't show, is he even a vampire?

"Funny... How do you know my name?" I question, how the heck did he even know where I live?

"You should go to your room and get changed, then we'll talk," His eyes wonder away from my face, I realize I'm still only wrapped in a towel.

I nudge past him; a sting runs through me as our forearms skid across each other, he's colder than I am.

Heading into my bedroom I close the door behind me, the windows in here are covered too. How can I feel so calm with a complete stranger in my house?

I change into tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. I need answers so my change is quick. These fangs annoy me; they keep scraping over my lips. I stare at my reflection once more, finding a hair bobble I tie my hair back. There's a firm knock on my bedroom door, before I can reply the door is shoved open and he walks in.

"Come in why don't you?" I mutter. He rolls his eyes.

"You have questions?" He sits on my bed, who does he think he is?

"Are you a vampire?"

"Yeah, I'm glad we got that out the way I was scared you didn't know what you were!"

"Where are your fangs then?" I ask. Is he lying?

His eyes gold flash as his face turns viscous giving a glimpse of his fangs. They disappear after a second and his turns to the way it was, the way he changes it was just like Plasticine  easy to put together, easy to adjust. 

"How do I hide mine?" I ask not taking my eyes off him.

He comes to my side touching my cheeks, he stares in my eyes, if my heart could beat I bet it would be thudding against my rib cage.

"Relax and trust me..." His tone soft like silk, damn.

His long fingers stroke my jaw line, he breathes down my neck heavily, his lips almost kiss my ear.