(7) Zombie Smasher

I run myself a bubble bath, a nice scented bubble bath. Relaxation and freshness is what I need to kick-start my afternoon. Climbing inside the bath, I sink into the bubbles, they cover every inch of the water if you hadn't known I ran the water you would think I was just bathing in bubbles, it's gorgeous.  I lay back and chill. No worries, everything is absolutely bliss.

Tonight will be epic, Olivia is coming over in a couple of hours, we will get ready and hopefully will be ready by half six, Marcus and Ryan will pick us up and we will all head straight to the party, despite it being the last event of the Summer I am beyond excited for it! My costume will kick ass... I hope.

The door creaks open giving me a slight fright, sinking further into the bubbles to cover my body I turn to look at the door.

"I'm sorry, I forgot know you were in the house; I just assumed you went out," He mutters, trying to avoid eye contact.  I somewhat don't believe that he just happened to walk in here, especially since he saw me this morning when I woke up late in his arms.

"I better go and well leave you to bath," He says innocently, his head slightly drooped as he gazes at the floor.

"You don't have to, I am covered in bubbles so nothing can be seen  and I have questions for you, you seem to be awol most of the time and you're here now so it's perfect timing," I say quickly stopping him from leaving, he sighs heavily rolling his eyes.

"Ok I will stay! Now ask away?" He says intrigued and sits on the stool in the corner of the bathroom.

"I am going out as a vampire tonight, a fancy dress horror party, do you think that it's wise?"

"I suppose it would be realistic but you will need to feed before you go so you don't have the urge to just rip someone a part," He says honestly, I nod.

"Do you watch over me?" This is the million dollar question that has been playing on my mind.

"Yes, I am your maker so it's like a sixth sense, I can't let anything happen to you, you've not long ago been created so you are more than likely to more fragile than I am." what does he mean created, is that how he sees me?

"So that's all I am to you? A creation... a burden?" I reply bluntly

"No you are much  very much more," He says winking at me and heads for the door.

He peaks his head around the door and says "By the way those bubbles are doing nothing they can't hide anything Vampires have impeccable eye sight... I can see beyond the bubbles,"

I don't know if I want to laugh at him or yell. He shuts the door behind him leaving me in piece, he is such a tool he could have told me the moment he walked in here. I guess there is nothing I can really do about it now.

 Not longer after he leaves I finally decide to get out of the bath, before leaving the bathroom I wrap myself in a huge towel. Excitement and nerves mixed together fill me with everything thought of this Zombie Smasher.

Entering my room, I close the door behind me. I need to at least put some suitable clothing on to feed in. I quickly pull on a t-shirt and some old jeans, then some trainers from the bottom of my wardrobe, I would put on a hoodie but I know how messy these things can get. Now I got to find Nicholas somewhere in my house, he's probably hiding due to the fact he pulled one over me and saw me stark naked.

"Yo Nicholas where your ass at?" I yell through the house, I stand in the middle of the living room waiting for some kind of response.

He walks into the room, he leans against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest whilst he cocks his head look back at me.