How It Begins; the prologue

The wind howled viciously as evil occurred. A danger lurks in the air, towns' people scream as the poisoned atmosphere corrupts their lungs. What is left of the towns people run wildly. Havoc and chaos chasing after each and every one of them. Desperate to save their own lives. The ground made of hay is brushed with red stains, tumbleweed flying to escape. Wooden homes ravaged and ruined. Creatures, monsters ruining any sign of peace.

In the center of the manic land, a group of three. Covered in cloaks, faces hidden from everyone but each other.

An older man stands in the middle; a  royal purple cloak with an exceptionally long beard, crystal clear fair brown skin. He doesn't look as vicious as the other two. He looks tranquil, in charge. His forget-me-not blue eyes stare at the cloaks before him. His stance broad shouldered with feet a part. His gaze is strong, his stare burns into both of them. His thin lined lips not giving anything away.

The other two stands glowering heads bent in dark robes. Faces pale like dust, one face sweeter than the other.

The second man. Tall with a wise mind. Skin more tanned than the other dark cloak, his eyes a liquid gold complimenting his combed brown locks. His body hard and built. A chiseled hard jaw line, not a wrinkle in sight; he would look older if he wasn't trapped in an age. His cheek bones show as his focus is on the purple cloak. Admiration glows in his gold eyes. He stands straight feet together, almost like a soldier ready for a command.

The other cloak, the final man. VVicious eyes, eyes different from the others, sharp grey orbs with a hint of trouble. He holds a cunning smile ready to pounce when possible. Rigid jaw line, pale like the ice in his soul, if he had one. Small yet powerful. Scruffy and vain. His hair sticking in all directions a muddy blonde. Nicks and scratches cover his face. His stance slouched without a care in the world, he taps his foot impatiently.

"I summon you two here, today within this destruction a duty must be sworn upon," The purple cloak speaks, both men linger on his words.

"Yes lord?" They respond together.

"Years from now, she will arrive you must always be there lurking, watching and protecting, both of you." He begins ignoring the snarling of people being torn apart.

"But, only one of you can be her maker, I choose you Monteglo! You guard her with your life, she is worth more than you know!" He orders the scruffy cloak. He smiles viciously, and in a whip of the wind, he's gone.

"Nicholas? I trust you more than anyone, if we know Monteglo like we do then he will slip up at some point..."

"Yes my lord?"

"When that time comes I need you to take over, you treat her like she's your own, one day she will be the only thing holding this world together and it's your job to get her there!" He speaks directly to the final cloak.