(5) Ryan

“You’re a what! Are you serious? Are you crazy?” She says hoping I'm joking.

"I hoped for a better reaction to be honest," I tell her honestly.

"Crystal! You can't joke about these things, damn you nearly killed me girl!" She laughs picking up a pillow, she throws it at me but I catch it instantly.

"Olivia, I'm not joking." Her laughing stops, her eyes widen.

 "DON'T BITE ME!” she yells. This time I'm the one laughing.

"If I wanted to bite don't you think I would have done it by now?" She's a smart girl she can work it out, she stops. I can tell she is thinking it through. She calms down, relaxing a little when she agrees with herself.

"Are you going to explain yourself then?" She stands with a hand on her hip. Damn this girl likes interrogating people, I know that for sure.

"I don't think right now is the best idea, I mean we're not exactly in the house alone are we?" I need time to think of exactly what to tell her and how to tell her.

"Okay, but you're telling me at some point one way or another, I will make sure of it, cause you ain't getting away with this one lightly," she acts like a mother sometimes, it's nice.

"You have to promise me one thing though? You can't tell anyone!" I warn.

"But what about Ry.."

“Hmm the stranger returns, and with a secret from what I hear. ” a voice says coming from Olivia’s bedroom doorway.

Olivia shocked from being rudely interrupted she sits down beside me and we look towards the doorway it's Ryan; he looks depressed and upset. There is no life in his eyes.

Nervously I stand walking towards him, a few steps away I remember and see the familiar height difference between the two of us, he's quite tall for being a seventeen year old, I thought I was tall for being fifteen but here I am feeling quite small in front of him.

His skin is almost as pale as mine, I reach for his hand. He's warm, his palms slightly moist, is he nervous? He looks down at me, his brown brow furrows slightly, I wonder what he is thinking. His thumb strokes the top of my hand. His broad shoulders lean against the door frame, I think he is doing this to showcase himself and tempt me. I think it might be working, I can't take my eye off him. He lets go of my hand, runs his veined hands through his brown locks, not taking his eyes from me.

Once he's done teasing me with his messy hair he puts both of his hands in the front pockets of his blue jeans, my eyes wander. They hug his waist, I bet if he turned around his ass would be pretty fine. I jump almost as he reaches out touching my chin, he tilts my head so that I am looking at his face.

"I've missed you..." I whisper so only his ears hear my words. This makes his lips curve into a small smile.

He takes a step closer to me, I'm nearly flush against his chest breathing in his perfect masculinity. His green eyes alive as he stares at me, his hand strokes my cheek. Hairs stand up on the back of my neck.  Being this close I can nearly see his torso through his white skin tight t-shirt, his body is in my reach. My heart skips a little as he bends his head towards mine, the feeling of his other hand laying at the bottom of my spine prevents my legs from going weak. I stretch my neck a little, as he bends his. I feel his breathe against my cheek, my heat automatically rises.

I stand on my tippy toes slightly, he moves closer. His fingers grasping my chin helping me get into place. His green eyes close, I can almost taste his lips.

"Excuse me? I am still here guys!" Olivia shouts, ruining everything. In sync me and Ryan sigh pulling away from one another, I turn giving Olivia the -bitch you just ruined a good thing- look. Ryan rolls his eyes at her.