(8) Secrets

"Where's Crystal?" faint whispers wake me up.

"She's in my bed, chill will you!" I can hear Ryan raise his voice slightly.

Not wanting to face anything I turn over pulling the blanket further over my head. Trying to get back to sleep, thoughts begin to creep. Last night, the party, alcohol and I am in Ryan's bed... oh bother.

I wonder if we...

"Babe are you awake?" Ryan asks as he re-enters the room, he shuts the door behind him. I smile at myself.

The mattress dips a little, I can't help but grin as he leans over me playing with my hair.

"Uh huh!" I muffle into his pillow.

I sit up beside him, my eyes wander to his naked torso, tanned and muscled.

"Are you alright?" He asks, his voice soft and small. He entwines his fingers with mine.

"Ryan... Did we you know?" I ask nervously avoiding eye contact. I can't remember what happened after we danced, and the last thing I want is my first time to be something I cannot remember.

"Sex? No we didn't." He laughs, I let out a well needed sigh of relief. He pulls me onto his lap and I rest my head on his naked shoulder.  His scent makes me feel relaxed.

"We were too drunk and passed out for that!" He whispers into my hair.

I drape my arms around him and simply lay on his shoulder breathing on his neck. I'm lucky to have him.

"You didn't bite me last night," He says with mischief in his tone.

I sit up almost panicking, I look at his clear neck feeling relieved.

"You wanted me to?" I attempt to flirt, it's hard when the image of blood draping down his neck taunts my mind.

"You looked so hot last night, with your fake fangs and little dress," his tone is soft as he chews on his lower lip, his eyes wander from my face and down my neck. I want to bite this lip and pounce on him and kiss him a thousand times and then some, I refrain myself and simply watch him. 

"You like what you see?" I laugh at him, he looks back up at me with a full smile, his lips looking soft and ready to kiss.

"Maybe... I think we should get ready," He sits up too but keeps a hold of my hand.

"Ugh, why can't we stay in, be lazy and cuddle," I whine a little, I just want him to myself cozy indoors.

"That is a good idea but if we did that I wouldn't be to help myself, or even stop myself..." He breathes slightly heavily.

"Help yourself with what?" I question watching him as he climbs off the bed.

"Help myself with you," He bites his lower lip again staring at me as I pull the covers from my body.

"What wouldn't you be able to help yourself with me, what couldn't you stop yourself from doing?" I find my emotions heightened and every inch of me wanting him.

"You know exactly what I mean," He laughs reaching into his drawer. He's such a gentlemen, he grabs a t shirt, I watch him this time I'm the one chewing my own lower lip as he pulls it over his head, onto his shoulders and down his body.

"Crystal if you want me just ask," He teases sending me a wink.

"Why would I ask you something you already know?" I too rise from the bed, he doesn't reply just stands watching me, this time I'm the one making the moves walking towards him.

His eyes linger on my lips as I stand before him, I stand on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around his neck, his breathe tickles my lips, tilting my head he smiles and lowers his. My eyes close as our lips meet. His fingers graze my neck.