(4) Confession

“Would you like some company you look rather lonely in there by yourself?” He flirts.

 “Yeah I don’t see why not,” I reply winking at him.

 He slowly takes off his clothes and gets into the shower behind me. I can’t help but to take a little peak at his body, he looks at me and I quickly look away. I want to turn around, look at him, take him in.

I shiver as he grabs the soap and washes by back, his fingers graze my spin causing me to whimper.  He lets go and wipes all of the blood off himself. Distracting myself I begin to wash myself, I can't help myself I turn around.

We look into each other’s eyes there is a mystic magical feeling in the air. He cups my chin in his hand and bends his head towards mine and presses his lips against mine. It’s unexpected yet ever so powerful. We keep kissing each other it’s like magic. My lips tingle at the touch of his, every hair on my body is standing up like soldiers on command. Our breathing gets deeper and the kiss immediately becomes more intimate.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes. We are both hot and clammy as we try to catch our breath. He chuckles and grabs me and pulls me towards him and hugs me it’s sweet and romantic yet so friendly. My body is pressed against his, this should feel and be wrong but it doesn’t.

As we pull apart we both get out of the shower I grab my towel and wrap it around myself. I walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. Nicholas follows me. Hmm I wonder if this is normal to kiss your maker. Guilt attacks me a little, Ryan...

He smiles at me, and heads for the door. He walks off to the first spare room and enters and shuts the door behind him. I search through my wardrobe, what do I feel like wearing? I grab one of Ryan's tops he left in my room and put on some pj shorts. My legs are on show, luckily I can't feel the cold.

I find myself standing in front of my window and stare at the moon again.  Arms wrap around my waist and hold me tightly; I turn as Nicholas holds me against him I can’t help but smile. He hands are so close to the back of my shorts; goose bumps erupt all over me alongside the feeling of guilt.  His breathing down my neck seductively doesn't help and makes my heart skip a beat. Wait it's beating? Is this due to the feed? Confused I look up, staring into this gold.

The atmosphere and moment is ruined as my phone vibrates on my bed stand I rush over to pick it up...

“Hello Crystal,” A deep voice speaks from the other end of the phone, perfect timing.

“Hey Ryan." I manage to speak trying to dismay Nicholas who is staring at me hungrily.

“Oh so you remember my name now? I thought you would have forgotten since you haven’t seen me in days but it is o-kay I guess..." He sounds small and different. Guilt plays around my heart, I am such a bad person.

"Ry are you okay? I'm sorry for being away for a week or so." I want to hug him and just be there and forget about Nicholas and being a vampire.

 "I’m alright I just miss you, you know kid you've hardly been around we all miss you I rang to see if you’re you know doing okay,” Ryan replies with melancholy in his words.

I smile as soon as I hear his sexy  concerned tone. His voice is like music to my ears. I completely forget about Nicholas and everything that has happened in the last few hours.   It feels so good just talking to him.

“I’m good just been busy lately with stuff I will try and drop by some time to see you and Olivia,” I reply.

 “Good I can’t wait to see you I miss seeing your face, I need to talk to you and stuff,” He replies sounding a little nervous.