Chapter 26: The Last Chapter

This is the last chapter for King check out the sequel "Keara: Daughter of a King" vote and show mad love you guys.

Patience stared out the window as Dre ran the plan. It was simple yet the hardest thing she ever had to do. She had to go back to King's for the rest of the day and keep him at the house until Dre's uncle made the arrest. Her conscience was getting the best of her so after a few minutes of talking she hugged Dre, while saying their goodbyes then went back to the beach house.

"Baby you're back." He ran to her and kissed her passionately. "I'm sorry, I want you. P I can't do this shit without you. I know I've done some dumb shit but..." She cut him off with a deep kiss causing him to smile.

"Girl you got me blushing like a bitch over here." He tried to wipe the smile off his face but looking at the love of his life and her exotic features made him beyond happy.

"You cooked for me?" She squealed in excitement.

"Yeah baby I whipped some shit for ya."

"Look at the flicka da wrist." They both laughed at the way that sounded with her accent.

He wrapped his muscular frame around her and fed her the food he prepared. After enjoying their meal, they stood on the balcony listening to the waves staring at the ocean.

"You changed my mind, the way I view life, the way I view relationships ma." He kissed her forehead looking into her eyes.

"I can honestly say the same, you've changed me too, I haven't been myself for years, I've been lost. You've freed me."

"Patience, I want you for the rest of my life. Only you." He pulled the ring box from his pocket. "I promise to always cherish you, I promise to give you loyalty, I promise to be with through every up and down. Baby spend the rest of your life with me." He stared into he eyes waiting for an answer.

A tear slipped down her eye. "Yes baby, but I have something to tell you first."

Pow! Pow! Pow! Shots were fired causing him to grab Patience and dive to the ground.

He wrapped his body around her frame protecting her. He looked down at his stomach feeling warm, wet feeling of blood.

"Fuck I've been hit." Finally the shooting stopped and he rolled off her to examine his wound.

His lower shirt fully covered in blood but he had no shot. He lifted his shirt to be sure but it was clearly not him bleeding.

He looked down to a dying Patience. "King I'm..." she choked up blood.

King was suddenly rushed and hand cuffed.

"You really thought you were gonna play me like this Tamia. You were on a fucking mission, we had a plan and you fucked it up. You said yes to marrying this nigga huh?" He put the gun in her face. "Answer my question bitch!"

"Yes Dre, I love him." More blood oozed from her mouth.

Pow! He sent another shot through her forehead.

A tear slipped down King's eye. He wasn't a dumb nigga and it didn't take long for him to figure out that he had been played in a game he thought he could never get played in.

"So that's her name...Tamia?" he asked teary eyed.

"Nigga yo bitch ass crying?" They both laughed. "That's her name cause that's what the fuck I gave her...Unc take his bitch ass in."

The man roughly stood King up. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held..."

Keara cried as she watched King in handcuffs.

"Keara daddy's gonna be okay. Go in the other room." She ignored his word and walked toward him.

"Daddy you're leaving me again aren't you?" She spoke teary eyed.

That caused him to cry. "Yeah baby girl daddy's in trouble so that means you have to be a big girl for me. Stay strong and be good for me always baby." She hugged him tightly.

"Get the fuck back lil bitch." The officer shoved Keara away from her father causing King to grow even more upset.

"Brianna please get my daughter out of here, I don't want her to see this." he begged.

Brianna wiped the tear that fell from her eye and took a crying Keara into the next room.

King walked to the police vehicle while getting read his rights.

Dre smirked watching King get into the vehicle. His plan didn't go exactly as planned but he knew he would now be the King of Louisiana. He pulled his cell from his jeans to tell his potna' the good news.

"Ace, my man, the arrest been made my nigga. The game is ours." He smiled at those words.

Bri stood in the doorway listening to the conversation. All along she had had a bad feeling about Patience. She had to be strong for Keara and the baby growing inside of her stomach but she would get King's revenge without a doubt. Everyone who ever crossed him would get theirs in due time she thought.

CHECK OUT: KEARA: DAUGHTER OF A KING ...The sequel to King. VOTE/ SHOW LOVE/LEAVE COMMENTS