Chapter 4

Pic of Keara ^^^^

Chapter 4

(Kings Pov)

"Daddy can I get on your back?" Keara asked while leaving out of her school.

"Sure." I put her on my back and ran to the car.

"I can tell you like Ms.B." Keara spoke smiling at me.

"Oh yeah, you think you know so much." I tickled her while maneuvering through traffic.

"Daddy she's beautiful, and I need a mommy. I am getting older you know."

Keara's mom died giving birth to her so from day 1 it's been me and her.

"You want ice cream?" I asked trying to change the subject.

She laughed and said yes. So I took her to an ice cream shop.

After talking to Baby girl while she ate her sunday I dropped her off at home with Taresa. I had some business to take care of.

I pulled up to my building and was instantly greeted by my man Ace.

"Man have you heard the news?" He asked looking more serious than ever.

"Nah fill me in." I ordered.

"That nigga robbed our plug."

I gritted my teeth. "It's war then. Get everybody together for a meeting." I ordered one of my workers.

I looked every man in the face and I could see the curiosity in their eyes.

"As y'all may or not of heard, this fuck nigga think he can do whatever to our lil set up, robbing our connect, and from what I hear he plan on "trying" to take over the game. He's trying to come in between our money, what buy us clothes and cars, and most importantly, what feed our families. Do we take that shit? Hell no!" I spoke looking at each and every one of them.

"Everybody group up in tens and seperate." I ordered.

I watched each man seperate off into the group they wanted to be in.

I scanned each group carefully.

"Why do I see 12 mfs in one 1 group? I asked aggravated at the 2 mfs who clearly couldn't count.

"2 of y'all niggas leave the group now!" I demanded before getting too upset.

The two men left the group and I asked them to standby.

I assigned each group a job and which ever group found that nigga would get $50,000 per person!.

I was dead serious about finding this nigga,

Kill him if you have too but there's a $10,000 bonus if you bring him to me alive. I spoke and all the men were smiling excited about the money they could possibly make.

"Y'all two go to a diff group. I ordered the two men who were left out.

"Ace take over, assign them diff assignments. I'm gone." I said while walking out.

I couldn't get shawdie off my mind. I had to get her.

"Aye lemme get five dozen red roses."

"Is this all?"

"Yeah."

"Eighty five dollars and seventeen cent sir."

I handed her a hundred dollar bill and walked out.

Home at last.

"Daddy who are those for?" Keara questioned the flowers.

"Your teacher baby, will you give them to her for me BabyGirl?" I asked.

"Sure dad , I knew you liked her."

"I do, so make sure she get the flowers and card, the card is very important so keep up with it princess." I said.

She smiled showing her one missing tooth and I could see Taresa rolling her eyes but I wasn't stunting her ass.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear "Just for that, no dick tonight."

I smirked knowing that bitch wanted it while walking to my room.