Chapter 21

*^^^ Bri ^^^*
(A/N Toya )

Check out "Someone Else's Girl, "Relations", and my newest book "Passion", I just updated everything except Someone Else's Girl .. so go VOTEE and COMMENT.

Chap 21

Bri's Pov

"Get your things Keara, I told your dad I would have you home before it got too late." I bit my sandwhich admiring the taste of the pickles and banana peppers.

"Bri you're eating again?" She laughed causing me to smile.

"Yes little one, you want some?" I extended my hand trying to hand her the other half of the subway sandwhich.

"No, but I want to stay. You think Dad will let me stay a little longer? You can take me to school and do my hair." She began jumping up and down in excitement.

"Keara what did I tell you about the whole Atlanta deal? Sorry kiddo, I would love to, but I can't." I lied through my teeth, I had business to take care of here but it was very important that everyone thought I was gone.

"Okay Bri i'm ready then." She walked away with her.
..........................................

Keara jumped out the car into King's arms.

"I missed you daddy." She pecked his cheek.

"Oh yeah? That ain't what I heard. I ain't gon say no names but someone told me *coughs Bri* that you were trying to stay a lil longer. Is that true?" He poked out his bottom lip trying to look sad.

"Yes, Well no, I mean sorta dad. I was just trying to give you and Ms.B some more alone time." She playfully lied.

"Babygirl I dont ever want alone time. I want family time. All 3 of us."

I pretended to throw up in my mouth causing them to laugh.

He examined me up and down, biting his lip. "You getting even thicker but that pudge gotta go." he joked.

"Daddy it's not going anywhere. Bri eats and sleeps alot." Keara blurted.

"Aye, gotta eat." I wiped my forehead signaling her too be quiet. It was our girl signal that Keara made up.

She mouthed "Okay." to me then went into the house.

"That ass still looking good though." He smacked my left cheek causing pure pain.

"Ouch Nigga." I chased him around the car a few times before getting tired and hot. "Okay I quit, you win ." I felt fat and tired.

"Girl you need to run." He joked, slick hurting my feelings. I mean I wasn't fat I just had a new little pudge.

If only you knew.

"Where's Paige?" I asked just to irritate him.

"She inna house man. Tripping and shit lately. I can't even pop the question cause she always down my neck on some jealous shit. "

"Oh yeah, it be like that. Told you not to wife these hoes and don't you think it's too early for marriage, you barely even know her. " My heart broke at just the thought of them wedding, but I had to play it off.

"Nah, I'm getting old Keara needs a mother figure, and possibly siblings. I just think she on her period or something, you know how ya'll emotional creatures get."

"Nope, wouldn't know a thing about that being that mine ain't came in two months." I mumbled to myself.

"What you say?"

"Oh.. Um nothing... I gotta get going though."

He starred at me for a while then asked for a hug.

I hugged his neck like it was the last time we would ever touch. He wrapped his muscular arms around my short frame and quickly lift me off the ground."

"You smell so good, I'ma miss you playa." He complimented pulling me even closer, as if that was possible.

"Thank you." I responded feeling his hard on.

He released and I grabbed it. "Gotcha back." Then ran to my car.

After the goodbyes and I love yous I pulled off.

Investigation time Bitchessss!!!!

-------------------------------------------
Patience's Pov

I peeped through the blinds at King and Bri. I didn't understand why Keara was inside and he was still out. I watched as they played and touched eachother.

I'm slipping. I'm here for a reason. Fuck feelings, fuck love, I'm back on my shit. Should've known the feelings weren't really mutual.

I pulled out my cell phone and called the only person I could really trust.

"Baby."

"Hey, can you meet me somewhere tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, meet at that park on the main strip at 5."

I gave him the okay then hung up before he could say I love you. I wasn't in love with him but I knew I could trust him. He'd always been there for me and I'd always had his back. That's was the whole reason I was here King wasn't the first we'd set up and I'm sure he wouldn't be the last. First it was some Miami nigga named Carlos, then Snake, but Snake somehow dodged 25 years, and now it's King a whole different category from Snake and Carlos. He has a daughter, he has a heart.

Thoughts of him and Bri flashed in my head.

Too bad I don't, at least not anymore.

------------------------------------------
Kings Pov

I played with the ring box. I was having second thoughts. One minute I'm deeply in love with Patience and then I oddly find myself thinking about Bri. Nine times out of ten, Bri didn't want me, so why was I even considering? It doesn't matter anyway she's in the A with her girl. I shook my head and put the ring back up.