Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(King's Pov)

"Didn't expect to see you here, what a coincidence." I said honestly surprised but happy at the same time, maybe I'd be hitting that after all.

"Yeah actually I was leaving." She said sounding just like Rihanna from her island accent to the softness in her tone. If I was blind folded I would think I was conversing with Rihanna.

"Damn ma you and that accent is sum serious and dang I was just about to ask if u wanted to join Keara and I." I said hoping she would, Patience was the type of bitch I couldn't buy with money, not saying I pay for pussy, but hoes jump on me because of my cars and clothes, she was different. Hoes like her want time and dedication, some shit I wasn't offering but the more she turned me down the more I wanted to fuck. A nigga was becoming desperate.

"Um no nnno thank you, whawhawhere is Keara?" I looked in her eyes as she studdered each word. I didn't understand why she seemed so tense and afraid.

"My friend is dropping her off." I answered still not taking my eyes off her. I admired her perfect shape and gorgeous exotic face. She almost looked like a light skin black woman as far as complexion go but the goldenness in her skin gave her an airbrushed effect letting me know she wasn't black at all.

"Oh okay well see you later." She began to walk off.

"Ill be seeing you real soon." I winked my eye.

I sat at the table and ordered our drinks. Keara wasn't here yet so I just ordered her favorite.

A coke for me and strawberry lemonade for my daughter.

I watched as the waiter switched out of sight. She was throwing herself at me too hard and that was the most unattractive shit ever but then again I might as well hit. Patience wasn't tryna let me in. I was tired of the games with her. I wasn't gon say shit else to her, just continue to not pay her attention like I'd been doing.

"Daddy!" Keara ran to me and gave me a hug.

"I miss you Princess soo much."

"I miss you too daddy. Is this my drink?"

She took a sip from the drink before I could answer her.

"Nah, that's Uncle Ace's drink, he went to the restroom."

I watched as her expression changed to disgust and she spat lemonade on the floor."

"Just playing, I got you huh?" I laughed.

"Daddy that's not even funny." She folded her arms.

"Aw I'm sorry baby girl."

She poked her lip out.

I knew exactly how to make her laugh. She was stubborn but it wasn't hard to get her to smile.

I reached my hands out to tickle her, before my hand even touched her she started to giggle.

Easy.

Me and Baby Girl chopped it up and ate then headed home.

"What you wanna do?" I asked as we walked inside.

"Play with my toys."

"How about we watch a movie together?"

"Uh no, how about we have a tea party."
She said smartly.

I laughed. "Who you talking to like that lil chump?" I picked her up with one hand and threw her on the bed.

She laughed uncontrollably.

"Do it again daddy!" She demanded.

"Nah I'm afraid I can't, I'll miss the tea party if I do that."

She rushed off the bed to set the tea table with the fake tea dishes.

"Daddy you're not gonna sit down." She asked.

"In that little chair?"

We both laughed.

My phone rang.

"Hold on Baby Girl." I walked to the hallway .

"Hello."

"I seen the bitch go in the house about 2 hours ago, should I go get her ass boss.

"No what the fuck did I tell you Killa."

"Man, I'm just saying. She more than likely could lure the nigga to her place then we can get his ass."

"You right but not tonight, I'm spending time with my Princess right now.

"Aiight nigga."

I hung up.

After playing with Baby Girl for the rest of the day we both end up falling asleep in her play room.