Chapter 12

Patience^^

I know it's been a minute since I've updated so I'll update again later on today. Please continue to vote and comment. (Those comments give me life). Thank y'all so much for reading.

Chapter 12

(Patience's Pov)

"I don't stay too far away from Canal Street." I could feel him watching me as I played with my phone.

"Why you so nervous? I ain't gon let the nigga hurt you."

"You don't understand, he's killed people." I was nervous about running into him, I didn't want anything to happen to King. Especially not over my drama.

"And?, It's kinda irritating that you doubting me. Everything he's done, I've probably done worse. I just don't harm innocent people."

"I'm sorry but I'm scared. No one knows him like me."

"Just calm down, play some music or something." He pointed to his expensive video player/radio.

I flicked from station to station til I heard a familiar song.

Alicia Keys Unthinkable played super loud as we rode down the street. The bass from the speakers shook in my chest but the words calmed me.

"This is exactly how it should feel when it's meant to be." King hummed the words to the song.

"Oh so you know this?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah I can relate to it." He gave me a small smile and winked his eye.

"Oh turn left right here, we're close to my house."

After a few more turns we were pulling up in my drive way.

"Aye, who car across the street?" King asked while mugging the car down.

"I don't know, people always park over there. It's rude and annoying ."

"Humph." He still kept his attention on the car seeming a little too interested.

I opened the door and led the way in.

---------------------------------------------------

Kings POV

I pulled up to Patience's crib. Playtime was over. Either shit was about to go smooth or somebody was dying today.

I peeped the scenery while she struggled to find her keys and that's when I noticed it. It was the same whip I seen Snake riding in earlier.

"Aye, who car across the street?" I asked mugging the car, trying to see through the tint.

"I don't know, people always park over there, it's rude and annoying." She answered while unlocking the door.

We walked into a completely dark house.

She flicked the light switch. "Aw shoot, I have to go get the lamp, I forgot the light bulb blew in here. I'll be right back."

"Aye what did you say your ex boyfriend name was?" I spoke loud enough so she could hear as she disappeared into another room.

"His name is Grant but he goes by Snake. Why?"

I cocked my gun immediately after twisting my silencer on.

"You suppose to be the protection huh?" He laughed. I quickly heated up inside. I turned torward the direction of his voice, The only thing stopping a bullet from flying into his skull was the darkness.

"Drop that shit, before things get ugly Princess." I felt cold steel press against my temple as he spoke.

"Boy you might as well kill me, I ain't dropping shit." My pride was too high to go out like a bitch.