Chapter 19

Chapter 19

King's Pov

" I miss you

I know you do, Iain gone lie

I miss you too

Come on, kiss me through the phone

Ima kiss you too

Then ima call you ina minute

Gotta get this loot

Girl we got us something special

I know it ain't nothing better

You can trust me cause I'm telling ya

Ion want nun else "

"P wassup with that P girl?" I joked through the phone while maneuvering through traffic.

"Shut up." She giggled. "The kids are at p.e. I just finished grading papers, what you up to Mr.Smith?"

"Damn I love yo accent, but I'm just riding around right now. How's Keara?"

"She's good. Normal smart Keara."

I smiled. "Oh yeah, sounds like BabyGirl to me."

"Uhhh yeah, well the kids should be back soon, baby I'll call you on my next break."

"Alright I love ... ." She ended the call.

I hated hanging up, or simply watching them leave the house every morning. Funny how I went from a dawg ass nigga, to a family oriented man. I guess good women hold the power to change even the hardest niggas.

I rode past my main trap, debating if I should go in or not. When I seen niggas resting on the porch I knew I had to.

"Fiends ain't getting high nomore?" I asked sarcastically looking at two of my newest workers sitting on my trap steps.

"Of course boss."

"Oh okay, so niggas ain't buying bricks nomore huh?"

"Yes boss, my cousin Tez want two of them thangs now." He dapped hands with his partner.

"Oh I see, come here lil bruh." I motioned for him to come closer.

I waited until we were face to face then punched him to the ground.

"If it's money to be made, you make it. Dont just be round this bitch chilling!"

"You too lil nigga, get over here!"

He walked to me. I couldn't spot fear in his eyes.

"Tell me why I shouldn't knock yo ass out?"

"With all do respect boss. We served every fiend around this way, we came back here to reup. The ladies in the back told us to wait out here until they get the product right. I understand the game sir, we didn't mean any disrespect."

"My bad lil man, get up!"

He stood to his feet holding his nose.

"Hit me back man."

"Nah man it's good. I know how the situation looked, so we good boss."

"Ima make sure ya'll get extra work."

They dapped hands smiling as I walked into the door.

"Aye man you heard about Killa? They found that nigga dead in an abandoned building. Somebody got his ass." Ace spoke as if he was giving me news.