Chap 1

Chapter one

(King pov)

"Pass me the Clip nigga!" I yelled to my main man Ace while releasing the old clip to my .45 and inserting a new one.

"Muhfuckas think I'm playing." I spoke furious while cocking my gun.

We pulled up to an old run-down building and hopped out.

"Shhhh, he over here." I told Ace warning him to be quiet being that we were close to our prey.

Bahh!!! Bahh!!! Ace let off 2 shots into the mans head.

"Check his pockets while I check his car." Ace said.

I checked every opening to the man's car but couldn't find what I was looking for.

"Lets just go, it ain't here." I spoke irritated.

"Fuck man, now what the fuck we gonna do?" Ace said slamming the door.

"Lets just hit the club, I need a bitch and a drink. We'll just try again with the next sucka tomorrow." I replied while pulling off.

I dropped Ace off at home and went to my place to get dressed.

"Daddy I missed you! Guess what! I lost my other tooth, I want two hundred dollars from the tooth fairy." She spoke overly excited while jumping into my arms.

All I could do was laugh and embrace her.

"Oh yeah, why two hundred baby girl?" I asked knowing that was way too much money for a 5 year old.

"Ugh because daddy, it's gonna take a long time for my tooths to grow back."

She meant teeth but I just smiled and continued small talk with my baby girl Keara until the baby sitter walked in.

"Aye Taresa I'm going out tonight." I threw her a stack and turned my head.

"Thanks King." Taresa just starred at me blushing.

"Yeah, just take care of my BabyGirl." I said brushing her off.

"Dumb bitch." I thought to myself while walking to bathroom.

I knew Taresa had feelings for me but to me she was just another fuck. As a matter of fact, that's what every woman was to me. I don't know why but I couldn't gain feelings for no one. It wasn't in me. I wasn't that nigga.

I quickly showered and got dressed.

"Princess, daddy about to leave, be good for me and I'll bring you something back."

I gave Taresa two hundred dollars and told her to put it under Keara's pillow whenever she fell asleep and left the house.

I pulled up to the club entrance in my coupe and made all the bitches look.

I was use to that type of attention.

"Vehicle loving ass hoes." I thought to myself while paying valet and walking straight into the club, fuck I look like standing in line.

To be honest, I hate the whole club scene but it was alright sometimes. Easiest place to scoop a bitch and there were plenty in here tonight but none bad enough to catch my attention.

I walked to the bar, ordered a bottle and began walking back to v.i.p where Ace and all my workers were chilling. Yes, I said workers. For the past 8 years I've successfully ran a king pin, matter of factly I ran Louisiana. My name wasn't King for nothing but it was about time I retired and handed my position over to my man Ace. I had a baby girl to think about, I was all she had, and I refuse to let her go into the system.

All of sudden this bitch bumped into me causing me to drop my bottle.

"Damn bi-." I stopped mid sentence when I looked at shawdie.

She was beyond gorgeous, model type bitch. Unlike any chick I'd ever seen in person.

"I'm so sorry." She spoke with an heavy island accent.

"You good love, you from outchea?" I asked making small talk knowing I wanted to fuck.

She looked behind her at a group of niggas like she had seen ghost.

"I'm sorry I gotta go." She said paranoid and quickly walked off, out of sight.

"Damn I wanted her." I thought out loud knowing she probably wasn't coming back.