Chapter 17

I'm late as hell. Ik Ik Im sorry you guys. I'm working on 3 new books.

Chapter 17

(King's Pov)

" Karma comes right back around and you'll get what you did to me " kev_gates

"Uon want no drama slim

I'll front row ya momma nem

Shoot up all yo clique house and

Really bring that bitch outcha"

My cell phone rang as I rode pass the trap.

Just the person I wanted to talk to.

"Killa! My nigga! Where you at boy?"

"9th ward, I went by the trap earlier to get dat, I'm fina gon flip sumn, yahurdmeh."

"Damn boy true hustla huh, but listen I got that fire for ya, this bout to heat the streets up. You my nigga so you gotta be the first to get yo hands on it." I stroked my goatee as I waited for his response.

"Oh yeah? Where you at? I'm tryna get that now."

"Just left the trap. Meet me at the same building I met them New York cats. Ion wanna pull this shit out in the open."

"No beef with 12 Huh?" He laughed.

"Nah, ion need those problems but aye hurry up." I ended the call and drove to the spot.

----------------------------------------------------

(Killa's Pov)

"Aye man, I'm fina get that blow from King bitch ass, I'll get at you later." I slapped palms with my nigga and drove off.

I examined the building as I drove up. He must have a lot of product for me to wanna meet me at an abandoned building.

Grrr. I gritted my teeth and suddenly the urge to kill hit me. Some fuck nigga would get caught slipping today, I kissed my gun and smiled.

"Boss Im out here dawg." I grew aggravated at myself for calling the nigga "Boss".

"Come in the building boy." I ended the call and walked towards the entrance.

"Wassup man?" I held out my hand to dap the nigga but he just looked at me instead.

"The fuck wrong with you?" He just stared me down without saying a word.

"I came straight here like you said, you got that work for me, fiends is fiending and im tryna supply that, yahurrdmeh." I moved around getting annoyed by the silence.

"You got my money?" He spoke out after a long hesitated silence.

"What money? I asked nervous. I knew exactly what he was talm bout but it was all apart of the game.

"Oh my bad bruh." He stroked his goatee. "Somebody said you came up short should've figured that was lie, my best worker yet." He patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, you know I ain't fronting you on no paper, I'm loyal to this shit. Real ass nigga." I wiped the sweat beads off my forehead. I was a ruthless killer but killing King wasn't in my plans so this was a whole different ball game and field for me.

"I see, I see." He stared at me again making me tense up. "Well the work in the back room. Check it out, it's some hard too. Gon cut that up and bag it. I gotta get the rest out my car." He walked out the building.

I smiled.

------------------------------------------------

Kings Pov