Chapter 20

I said I wasn't gonna update til I reached 400 votes but oh well, I felt like writing soo

Oh yeah my bday was Sunday !!!!!! FINALLY grown! Yayyy :D

Thanks giving though, who gon send me a plate.. I can eat fr .

Anyways , check out my new book

"Damnnn I love it when we f*ck like that

How you make a thug nigga fall in love like that ?

She pull me in deeper when I hit it from the back

lil mama got my heart, told me I can't get it back .

Caramel skin and her accent striking

Get it wet , just do it
Action! Nike !

Beating up the p***** , no lacking! Fighting!

Lil baby got me thinking bout marriage, riteous! "

(King's Pov)

I stroked her cheek as she slept on my chest. She'd finally left that dumb shit alone and let me make love to her. A nigga ain't flexing but I did my thing, put that ass to sleep. Patience was everything I was missing. She's kind, she's loyal, and she's a great mother figure for Keara. But she was too perfect I often found myself thinking about Brianna Dawg ass, she was beautiful and equally fine but her flaws were evident and we were too much alike so I pushed that aside. It's time I man up, I want a family with someone who's gonna treat me right so I'm thinking its time I pop that question.

I went in my night stand and flicked the ring box open exposing the expensive diamond ring then put it back up. I just needed the perfect moment and I had it all planned out.

I called Bri to check on Baby Girl. I missed her.

"Hello."

"What's up playa, where baby girl?"

"King, it's 3 in the morning. She's sleep." ... "Is something wrong?"

"Nah, I just miss her."

"Mhm I guess, I think you just miss me."

I turned my volume on my phone down to make surePatience couldn't hear her.

"Nah just Baby Girl."

"Welp. She's sleep. I'm bringing her home tomorrow. Chill lil daddy."

Her squeaky sexy voice caused me to laugh.

"Aiight playa. Bye."

She hung up.

-----------------------------------
(Patience's Pov)

My body aches from pleasure. If that makes sense. I started off as a woman on a mission but who am I fooling? I'm in love with this man. I just need some time to get my shit together. I layed on his chest pretending to be sleep just thinking and then he called her.

I listened to their conversation trying not to let jealousy get the best of me, truthfully I had no right to feel jealous but I loved him. I knew somewhere deep deep in his heart Brianna and I shared residency.

I got up and went to the restroom, really just to check my phone.

"You called me?"

"Yeah Thanksgiving is Thursday, you coming home with me baby?"

"How am I gon skip Thanksgiving with him?"

"Shit I don't know, tell him you going to see your family?"

"My family is suppose to be in Trinidad." I rolled my eyes at his ignorance.

"Baby Im sorry I just miss you. We miss you out here. Speed the process up I need my baby back. " I could hear the hurt in his voice but honestly I wasn't ready to leave King. I never thought it would be possible but another man had my heart.

"I gotta go bye."

"No, Tamia I love ..."

Click!
-----------------------------------
(Brianna's pov)

I smiled as I hung up with King. Who that nigga think he fooling. He ain't call me at 3 in the morning to talk to Keara. I rubbed my stomach. I hated the mix match signals. I knew I wasn't getting rid of my baby but I was wondering did I have a chance with him or should I move to Atl with my girlfriend and raise my child with her. She's always been down for me and I love her but she's not him. I've loved him since the day he broke my virginity Til this day no other man can says he's fucked me. I strictly belonged to King.

Should I tell him and fuck up his happy home for my own benefits or should I let him be happy ?

I rubbed my temple starting to feel myself become frustrated.

-----------------------------------
Just a small update.....

Go check out Someone Else's Girl. Voteee and comment !

S/o to shantii14__ mwuah huns