Chapter 14

I'm sorry for being late I didn't think I'd have to update so fast , I thought it would take at least a week or so to reach 300 but thank y'all.

Don't forget to VOTE / COMMENT...

Too many silent readers :(

(King's Pov)

Patience woke me up, kissing my lips. It was weird having a female kiss me above the neck but I liked it.

"Don't be kissing on me with that morning breath. I think you trying to kill a nigga foreal" I joked.

She laughed.

"Actually I've brushed my teeth, that's only you." She joked back. She tossed me the bag with the toothpaste, toothbrush, and listerine.

"I went to the store this morning while you were sleep." She added.

I was just about to head to the bathroom before I realized I couldn't move my legs.

"Man damn, a nigga can't even walk up out this bitch."

"King say the word with me Tem•po•rary, stop complaining."

I examined her petite but thick frame, noticing she had on different clothes. I mean she was beautiful in her work clothes but damn, she was a whole different person outside of teaching.

"I remember the first time I seen yo ass, a nigga wanted you but you barely noticed me."

"I was aggravated, it was the first day of school and you were already late picking Keara up, I figured that was gonna be an everyday thing."

I laughed. "But nah I'm talm bout the first time I seen you."

"King, what are you talking about? That was the first time we met!" She looked confused.

"Nah ma, I seen you at the club the night before. As a matter of fact, yo clumsy ass knocked my bottle out my hand."

"Oh my gosh, that was you? I was running from Snake, nothing else was on my mind."

"Yeah but I knew I was gon see you again around town."

She smiled.

The nurse walked in to check my vitals.

"When can I leave, I have business to take care of?"

"If everything comes back clear, you're free to go. However, I do believe you need to just rest. No work for the next two weeks."

I ignored her. That was bullshit nothing or no one would stop my paper flow.

"Can you help me bathe and put on some clothes so we can go, I miss BabyGirl."

--------------------------------------------------

Patience's Pov

My heart began racing when King asked me to bathe him. I didn't realize what I had signed myself up for and I instantly regretted it. I wasn't ready to see him naked but just the thought of it wet my panties.

I removed the hospital gown, admiring every ab and muscle he offered. I could tell he was ripped but I had no idea it was like this.

I starred at the muscles in his arms as he untied the bottom of the gown. They flexed with his every move.

"Geesh!" I could feel my body grow warm as he licked his lips.

He starred at me from head to toe then looked down at his manhood.

My eyes grew humongous as I took in not only the length but the width.

He smirked.

I began to give him his sponge bath trying to avoid getting his wounds wet. When it came down to his private I handed him the sponge and turned away.