Chapter 23

I'm trying to end this book asap. I'm not really into it but I promise the sequel is well thought out and edited. So be on the look out for "Daughter of a King" as soon as I end this one.

Please read "Passion" you won't be let down .

Bri's Pov

"What is it Bri?"

"King, I'm pregnant." I chewed my lip nervously. His eyes widened.

"Pregnant...by who? ....me?"

"Yes! Who else hit?"

He smiled. "You keeping it right?"

"Yes, even if I have to raise him/her alone." Shit I was gonna do whatever I had to do for my child, with or without King's help.

"Nah nah, never that. I got ya'll."....You're not moving to Atlanta are you?"

"Not if you don't want me to." I winked at him ignoring Patience's presence. The bitch was scandalous anyways.

"Nah, I want my baby here with me." I smiled.

"Okay anything else Bri?"

I looked at Patience. "Nah, that's all." And walked out.
-------------------------------------------
King's Pov

"Baby. Look I'll be honest with you, I..." I started talking but was cut off.

"No let me go first King, I'm not who you..."

"No baby let me get this out while I have the courage....I'm wrong. I have feelings for Bri but I love you. I'm torn, I understand completely if you don't want me anymore, as a man I'll have to accept that." I looked her in the eyes and the hurt was evident. Something I never wanted to see.

"I knew he was no different." She whispered thinking I wouldn't be able to hear.

"I am different. I'm just . I'm trying man.

She gave me an evil look and walked to the back of the house. I didn't even bother to follow I just need time to think, I got a seed on the way.

___________________________

Patience's Pov

This nigga wanna play with me and shit. I know my intentions were bad but he made me fall for him. Why the fuck did I fall?

I screamed into the pillow.

It's all about business now, fuck love, love is pain anyways. I looked over at his safe, ima need that combination.

"Bae!" I called out and moments after he stuck his head through the door.

"Yeah bae?"

"Come here." He walked to me slowly.

I kissed his lips. "I don't care about your feelings for her. At the end of the day I know it's always gonna be me." I pecked his lips again but he didn't kiss back. So I continued to kiss him.

"The situation is complicated but we can get through this King, I'm your ridah, I'm here to stay baby."

He kissed me full on not stopping for air. Within seconds he was in between my legs.

"Why you so freaky?" I asked as he sucked my neck and unhooked my bra.

"Bae it's not me, it's him." We looked down at his hard on and laughed.

"You so stupid." I hit his chest laughing. He just starred at me sexually making me forget what was even funny.

I looked in his eyes and pure love hit me. No, fuck that. Stick to the mission, get the combination to the safe.

I flipped over on top of him, kissing my way down to his manhood.

"Ahh Patience...Damn baby." I sucked him like nothing else in the world mattered. Deep down in my heart, nothing did.

-------------

I walked out the shower to find King asleep.

"Baby get up I need the combo to the safe to put my jewelry up." I shook him.

" It's 5 0 4 11 23. Now leave me alone. I'm sleepy. Shit!" He rolled over and fell back asleep.

Easy. I thought as I put in the combination and opened the safe. My eyes widened as I took in the cash. This at least 5 million. Soon enough I would clear it all out and him and Bri can have they're little family.