Chapter 7

*Cara's Pov*

I let out a strangled cry as Steven's grip tightened even more around mine. Any harder and he would break skin. .I whimpered, trying to break his hold on me . His eyes blazed with anger, lust, and a tinge of jealousy.

I avoided his gaze and waited for a slap,surely he would punish me for my disobedience. However, he made no move to strike me. I stared up at him quizzically.

"Oh precious Cara, don't you worry. I won't lay a hand on your pretty little face. I have other plans for us tonight. We are going to have sex tonight instead. This time you can't say no, you owe me one after that little stunt you just pulled."

"I'd rather die than sleep with to you." I was surprised at how clear my voice came out. It did not reflect the nervousness I felt inside.

"Very soon you will," he smiled knowingly."It's a shame your little boyfriend will bleed to death before I'm finished with you. It would of been great for him to watch."

I started to cry silently. Reid was going to die and it was all my fault. I did this to him, I put his life in danger.

"Stop crying," he said dragging me outside most likely to his room."There is no reason to cry, it's not like you cared for that traitor?"His face searched mine questioningly, looking for any traces of lying, but I kept it blank.

"No, I could care less about him, I just wanted to get out of here. He promised he'd get me out one day" I lied. I kept my eyes cast downward hoping he couldn't tell.

"And you believed him?" Steven cackled. "You're so gullible. Did you fuck him too Cara?" He held my chin and pushed it upwards, so he could gaze down into my eyes. "Don't tell me that he managed to do in one day what I've been trying to do to you for years now." His lips curled downwards into a snarl. I didn't answer and he pulled me along with him.

We were in his room now. He dismissed his guards and as soon as we were alone, he pushed me onto the bed. "Well now that you're broken in, you should have no reservations towards me now." I felt cold hard lips crash down on my lips.My body shivered,and a wave of repulsion took over me. His lips trailed then to my neck.

"Stop." I said firmly. I leaned away from him and pleaded with him to send me back to my cell. My cries fell on deaf ears and he ignored my protests. I even tried pushing him, but he was a stone wall that I just couldn't breakthrough.

"Look Cara," he said, " you don't know how angry I was when I found out you were gone. I thought you'd escaped."He held me tighter, his lips rubbed against my jaw."I thought I'd never get a chance to have you in my bed." He looked over lustfully at the made up bed just two feet away from us. My stomach turned at that assumption.

"I would never sleep with you." I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"I thought you'd say that but I'll give you an alternative. Either you sleep with me willingly and see your precious little boy-toy live to see another day. Or, you refuse me and your little friend will die."He grinned.

"How could you make him live? He's losing so much blood as it is."

"I'll have him get treated for his injuries and he'll remain my prisoner instead of just another dead rogue.

"Fine. Yes. Are you happy now?"I folded my arms. Internally I was in despair.

"No, not yet. You don't seem too happy, I want to hear you say yes, but this time make me believe that you do."

"Yes, I do." I said mustering up a smile. "Better?"

"No." He said. "Still not believable, scream it."