Chapter 49

*Reid's Pov*

2 days later

I sat smoking and watching Cara do handstands on the dirt. She stood on her hands, her legs coming up in the air only for a split second before she fell back down again.

She stood up and dusted herself off.

"You almost had it this time." I laughed. I gave up trying to figure my mate out a long time ago, I realized that whenever an idea came into her head she just did it.She tried to stand in the air again and this time succeeded for a good three seconds before landing gracefully on her feet. She asked eagerly if I saw that and I nodded. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Not even for one second.

"You know what I was thinking." She came closer to hear me. "You'd have a little more success if you had on a lot less clothing." My eyebrows perked up suggestively. Currently Cara had taken a liking to wearing all my oversized shirts. She strutted around with only my shirt and her underwear, making me all the more impatient to be inside her.

Rolling her eyes, she skipped away. "I am a good girl Reid!" She sang and spun around.

She was actually too cute. She stirred up so many emotions in me, the prevalent emotion of course being arousal. "Oh really?" I said standing up to get her. She tried to run away but I crushed her into an embrace, making sure she was as close to my arousal as possible. "I know exactly how to change that."

Scandalized, Cara gasped and broke free. She ran back to the house. I followed laughing all the way. I scooped her up into my arms and set her on the kitchen table. She took the cigarette from my mouth and tossed it in the sink.

I growled. "What was that for?"

"It's bad enough I have to taste your smoker's breath." She wrinkled her nose. "Now you're just rubbing it in."

"Shut up you know you love it." I showed her another taste of my "smoker's breath". I kissed her until she was forced to push away. "Reid you're impossible." She groaned as I found her mark. I sucked on it and she convulsed softly in my arms.

"Not fair." She moaned again. "You can't use your powers of seduction against me. I won't have it! "

"Oh but you will!" I'd show her powers of seduction. I lifted her up and carried her upstairs. I kicked open the door and she squealed when I dropped her on the bed. I kneeled and  pinned her down, seeing as I couldn't wait any longer. I lifted her shirt over her head, taking in her naked body in front of me,  the soft curve of her hips and the swell of her breasts. I feathered kisses on her stomach, running her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. All the while Cara squirmed and moaned from out underneath me.

She was so sensitive, I had never been with someone so reactive to my touch. I couldn't tell if it were a mate thing or just a Cara thing, or the perfect blend of both.  The results were the same though, I couldn't take my hands off of her. I lowered my mouth to her nipple and my tongue swirled around it. I let my tongue descend underneath her breasts and I softly grazed on her. Her breathing-  shallow at first - now picked up, and my lips found its way back to hers.

Cara's mouth tasted like the blueberries we picked from the forest the day before. Sweet and slightly tart, just like her. My mouth landed on its next victim, her mark.

Cara's breathing intensified and she moaned out a faint "please." She wanted me in her just as much as I wanted to be in her. The anticipation was eating her alive.

I flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach then laid on top of her.

My left hand held the bed frame and my right hand dove underneath to grab her breast as I pushed myself slowly into her.