Chapter 35

*Cara's Pov*

As much as I hated to admit it, things haven't changed.My New Years resolution to be more organized failed miserably. I was still searching for my lost history book in my messy locker.I tried to organize but I didn't have the heart to do it, it was simply too messy.

Christian approached me. Great, just great, of course he would have some sort of remark to make about my locker.

He shook his head slowly. "Maybe if you didn't stuff everything you owned in your locker, then you wouldn't have such a problem."

I rolled my eyes. I had a retort prepared. "You know what-?" I was cut off when my whole body was turned around and pushed against the locker. Before I could respond Reid's lips came crashing down on mine.

I wrapped my arms around him and pushed myself closer to his body.He was so feisty this morning.My hands combed through his soft hair."What was that for?" I asked breathlessly. I noticed Christian left.

Oh well.

"I wanted to kiss my wonderful girlfriend so I did. God I love calling you that." He said kissing my neck instead.

I pulled away this time."Ouch," I rubbed my neck. Reid gave me a quizzical look so I explained. "I have this red mark on my neck that hurts when I touch it."

I showed him the red mark on my neck. His finger hovered over it slightly and I winced. "What do you think it is?"

He started laughing, seriously laughing. "Looks like a hickey." He touched it again and I slapped his hand away."Oops. Thats definitely from last night." He laughed again.

I knew what a hickey was. I just didn't realize it would look so bad. "Yeah oops indeed." I muttered staring at it through my phone screen. It was red and swollen.

He took my hand and led me to class."No one will notice."

He was right, plus I had a scarf in my bag. "Ooh I forgot to tell you, I got a 79 on my my math test." I know a grade like that to someone like Reid is bad but for me it was a relief. It meant I was doing better.

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead."That's amazing."He looked down on me and his eyes were genuinely excited.

I blushed."It's not like it's a ninety or anything." I felt silly for being so excited.

"But it will be one day.A couple of months ago, you didn't even know what geometry and calculus were, now you're actually solving problems. Don't discredit yourself babe, you're smart and you catch on fast.By next year you will be an A student I promise you."

"Aww you always know what to say." I swelled up with happiness. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him softly.I released him with the feeling of our kiss still tingling on my lips.

"Go to class. When you're done I have a surprise for you." He kissed my cheek.

"Ooh a surprise?!"I stopped right outside the class and turned to him. "What surprise? Will I like it? Reid give me a hint please!"I tugged on his arm and he laughed.

"You'll see."The bell rang. People pushed past us and headed into class. I should  have gone as well but I wanted to find out what surprise he could possibly have for me. "You should go."

"Ok fine." I admitted reluctantly."Wait for me okay. I'll miss you." I said quickly ducking into the classroom. When did I start saying things like that?Hmmm? I wonder what the surprise was. Maybe I was making a big deal of it.I didn't even like surprises.

I looked over at Christian who hadn't said a word to me since this morning."what's wrong."

"Looks like you and Reid are back together."His eyes held sharp disapproval.