Chapter 10

*Cara's Pov*

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I yawned angrily refusing to open my eyes. "Five more minutes Reid." I growled turning over. I found it so out of character for him to jump on the bed.

"It's not Reid dummy." The feminine voice stopped jumping and sat down on me. I opened my eyes wide.

I saw her blonde hair before I saw her face. "Ashley!"I screamed and hugged her. She screamed, and then I did again, and then we fell over laughing. Tears were streaming down both of our eyes. I never thought I'd see her again.

"How are you here?" I asked gasping for air. "I never thought I'd see you again."

"So after your mate ratted us out, I was taken back to that stupid room.You know the room. Yeah so anyway I heard this loud noise and all of a sudden bam there is like world war fricken three going on outside. So my guards didn't lock the door because they ran outside to fight, so of course like any person I snuck out. Umm -," she said flipping her hands wildly ," Then Matt,bless his heart, literally ran into me, and then pulled me into a random room. It was so sexy, he was being so protective of me."

She looked at me suggestively.

"Continue." I rolled my eyes, urging her on. I forgot just how much she got off topic, and how fast she talked.

"So anyway he hid me and guarded the door making sure no one would get us. It was so scary, I almost died when the first two guys came into the room, but of course Matt fought them off. And then jeeps came to get us, and uhhhh we went here. "

"Why didn't you go to his home?"

"His dad died in an airplane crash when he was a child.Then his mom died the next day from heartbreak." Her bubbly expression suddenly got so serious."He was raised by his one of his aunts until he was like 14. And now he lives here."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say.

"But anyway, we went to his room, and let me tell you, seeing him naked was something alright." She winked.

My mouth dropped open. "Did you guys do anything?"

"No, he thought I was sleeping so he started changing and yeah let me tell you something Cara, he was packing. If you know what I mean of course." She winked.

"Ahhhhh! Stop it." I covered my ears. "TMI!" She was crazy.

She started bouncing up and down. I looked at her, it was so great to see her so bubbly and alive. She hadn't been this way since Gem ran away.

"Come on." She dragged me out of bed. "There are sexy guys downstairs, and most importantly...Food! I almost tripped over myself as she yanked me downstairs.

We went downstairs and there were Reid and Matt, talking about something when we walked in. Reid had his back turned to me so I couldn't see his face, Matt however was staring at him with his mouth opened wide.

"Wow, and then what?" Matt asked.

"Hey Matty." Ashley said as he got to the bottom of the stairs. Instantly she wrapped her slender arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Morning to you too Ash." He murmured happily between kisses. His hands grazed her butt and he gave it an affectionate pat. It was hard to believe they had known each other less than a month.

I kissed Reid quickly before sitting down. I sat patiently waiting to see if they would continue talking, but Ashley was turning this into a PDA session.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"About you." Matt broke away. Ashley retreated to the table and immediately started eating.